Close

Cruising Oasis in August. Last cruise was in 2007!

I am back to this forum after a 5 year hiatus (we went on Liberty of the Seas in 2007). Going on a family cruise this August. 22 of us total. My son is now 7 and we are looking forward to cruising with a school-aged child instead of a 2 year old we had to potty-train before sailing. The Oasis sounds amazing. Any tips? I was wondering about the beverage packages. Also booking shows ahead. Any not-to-miss kid friendly shows?

Finland, sometimes somewhere else in the world.

Re: Cruising Oasis in August. Last cruise was in 2007!

Oasis and Allure of the Seas are both really nice, you will have a great time aboard.
    Book all shows and specialty restaurants in advance just to make sure you see everything when you want.
    Check out my photos from Oasis and Allure, you find the link to Flickr under my signature.
    Christoffer

Royal Caribbean Diamond Member.

My cruise/vacation and other photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/christofferlofhjelm

Re: Cruising Oasis in August. Last cruise was in 2007!

You will love it! We were on the Allure in Dec. with my 2 ages 6 and 9 and they are still talking about it! Check out the pics on my blog below. We can't wait to go back!

RCI Enchantment of the Seas 2013/RCI Jewel of the Seas 2012/RCI Allure of the Seas 2011/Disney Dream 2011/Norwegian Epic 2010/Carnival Triumph 2010/Norwegian Sky 2009/Celebrity Century 2008/Norwegian Sea 2005/Norwegian Sky 2003/Carnival Ecstacy 2001/RCI Majesty of the Seas 2000

4. Jul 23rd, 2012, 04:42 PM