Close

STANLEYD Guest

Aft, Forward, or Mid Ship Help!

I have a chance to upgrad toa higher level. Right now my room is midship. If I upgrad it will be aft or forward. I don't know what to do? I have to call my travel agent and let her know asap.

Ladybug Guest

Re: Aft, Forward, or Mid Ship Help!

Is it the same type/size room? Or... are you upgrading from an inside to oceanview? Oceanview to balcony. Check the floorplan and see if you really like the deck you'll be on. I've found that there seems to be more motion forward, if that bothers you. To me, just to move up a floor in the same catagory when you liked your original location is not worth it.

STANLEYD Guest

I think I will stay. I am in mid ship an a pretty good location.

Cdnguy Guest

Midship is always a good location, but I always check out where the breakfast buffet is and try to get as close as possible to that. ;grin seriously

Sunshine Guest

You can't go wrong with midship. I also like aft, but not especially forward. Too much movement at the forward end.

DeniseZ Guest

I was offered an upgrade yesterday and I turned it down....the room actually had a smaller balcony and it would be under the lido deck (more possibility of noise).

Happy Camper Guest

We like the aft end (a few flights of stairs to the alternate dining!). But if it is the same size cabin and you like you original location than keep what you have. :) Debbie

margie downey Guest

Stay mid ship!! My preference!