Close

Cjean Guest

Cigar Smoking on Princess

<HTML>Does anyone know if there are prohibitions to cigar smoking on Princess Cruise Lines? My husband and I both smoke cigars. We have a balcony room, but I'm wondering if they have a lounge to accomodate cigar smokers. We will be on the Ocean Princess on 11/20....CAN'T WAIT!</HTML>

Cjean Guest

Cigar Smoking on Princess

<HTML>Does anyone know if there are prohibitions to cigar smoking on Princess Cruise Lines? My husband and I both smoke cigars. We have a balcony room, but I'm wondering if they have a lounge to accomodate cigar smokers. We will be on the Ocean Princess on 11/20....CAN'T WAIT!</HTML>

cruizensnooze Guest

Re: Cigar Smoking on Princess

<HTML>as far i know you only can smoke at the starboard side on the open decks, and on your balcony happy cruising and smoke a perdomo for me!</HTML>

cruizensnooze Guest

<HTML>as far i know you only can smoke at the starboard side on the open decks, and on your balcony happy cruising and smoke a perdomo for me!</HTML>

Toto Guest

<HTML>My understanding of Princess' cigar policy is that it is allowed on outside decks only on the starboard side! Have a great time and puff away! :lol
    </HTML>

Toto Guest

<HTML>My understanding of Princess' cigar policy is that it is allowed on outside decks only on the starboard side! Have a great time and puff away! :lol
    </HTML>