Close

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning!!

Hooked Guest

Good Morning!!

My first night back to work!! It was really hard trying to sleep this PM. It's a long night. Have a great day everyone!!

Tero Guest

Re: Good Morning!!

Don't get panic !, You will accustom to be a worker !
    anyhow, Good morning to You and all the others !

Gigi Guest

Good morning Fellows

I have have been up for a few hours.My husband just came in and says "you know if you did not get up at night you would not be so sleepy during the day".Gee! now why didn't I think of that? From now on when I cannot sleep (lately every night) I'll wake him up and we can talk until I do fall asleep! :grin

Sandy Guest

Good Morning fellow early birds, and addicts! :)

I seem to have the same problem lately. It must be all the excitement of holidays, and our upcoming cruise! Have a great day everyone! :wave

Carmaster Guest

Good Morning Hooked and to all @addicts. Short on time this chilly morning, in ten hours I will be a SDM ! ! Now the crunch is on, to get everyone's details settled and all of us packed and ready. Off to the office, everyone take care and have a fabulous day. Regards..........Gene W.

Flyingfish Guest

Good morning all, what a dark, cold, winter day (not even offically winter yet!) here in NY's Hudson Valley. We've GOT to book a cruise, I don't mind cold weather, but......
    Happy sailing.

Anonymous User Guest

Good morning from cold WNY

Kathy Atkins Guest

Good a.m. Hooked, yup those "post-cruise-blues" are pretty rough, but don't know if your going on the CH@OS-cruise or not, but break out that cruise brochure and start planning on another cruise! In the mean time, hang in there! It's 40-degree's and misty here in Atlanta, going to be rainy here all day and not getting out of the 40's at all. Here's to wishing everyone a safe and pleasanr workday. :wave

Skwir Guest

Good morning cruisers. Still unseasonably cold here in Phila. Makes me need a cruise bad. Not schedueled to sail until Aug. Way too long a wait

Marc

DeniseZ Guest

Good morning @ddicts. Another cold morning in VA. Have a great day.