Close

Thread: Hertz drop off in Ft. Lauderdale

Marktime Guest

Hertz drop off in Ft. Lauderdale

Does anyone know if there is a Hertz rental station near Pt. Everglades docks in Ft. Lauderdale? We will need to return a car we will be driving from Orlando, prior to boarding the Summit. Also, what are the names of good, medium priced seafood restaurants in Lauderdale? Thanks for your help.

rez4jc Guest

Re: Hertz drop off in Ft. Lauderdale

We also are renting from Hertz and dropping our car off before going aboard Ocean Princess. I called Hertz and they said they would take us to the peir!

andrea Guest

The easiest solution I've found when dropping off a car at Port Everglades, is to drop one or more passengers off at the cruise terminal with all of the luggage. Then have the driver return the car at the airport and then the car rental place will drive you in a shuttle to the cruise ship pier. Very easy.

Sacruiser Guest

Hertz has a huge rental facility not more then 1 mile from Port Everglades. They have the shuttle bus running all the time to the cruise terminals.

paulfredo Guest

Been there and done that, it is no real hassle at all to use the Hertz courtesy shuttle to or from the lot near the aiport to the dock.

paulfredo

Fang Guest

I agree with all of the above.

Try Houstons in Pompano Beach. Its a little far, but great food