Close

Brenda Guest

Plastic Canvas or Cross Stitch Pattern Of A Cruise Ship??

Is there such a thing? I would like to do a brick cover on Plastic Canvas but can us a cross stitch pattern if I need to. Does anyone know if this exits? I want to do some for a pre-cruise party and need to get started. Thanks for any ideas about this.

iluvcruzin Guest

Re: Plastic Canvas or Cross Stitch Pattern Of A Cruise Ship??

I'm sure there is. There are some free patterns on the internet. However, I find the books at the Public Library are pretty good for specialty items.

kitten Guest

Go to e-bay and click under arts & crafts, or just type in Tapestry, Cruise Ship, there is one there on the site, I've bought some of my Tapestry's from there. Good luck.

yogibear Guest

Brenda, if you find a cruise ship pattern , please let me know. I do a lot of plastic canvas work and cross stitch too. The other option: if you find a picture that you like, invest in one of the cross stitch computer programs ($50). You can transport the picture into the program and be able to print out a graph. I know you can get these programs at craft stores like Michaels, AC Moore, Walmart. Not sure where you live and what is available. Shop at your local store.............Karen

Cali Guest

Great to see that I am not the only plastic canvas/cross stitch junkie. I love doing crafts.
    Cali

Brenda Guest

Thanks everyone I will let you know if i can find anything.

yogibear Guest

I always have at least one project, if not more, in the works at any given time.................Karen

cruisingrightalong Guest

Used to own a craft store.....then went on to other things in my life....I do all needlework lines of stuff. But, due to boredom if I watch tv....into converting cross stitch into plastic canvas....found a neat calendar this year...has 360 designs most are 70 x 70.....these make up into great table "trivets".....

Lou

MizSuzannah Guest

I think Princess used to offer cross stitch kits onboard....Maybe they still do. Try contacting their customer service department....I'll be on the Sun Princess in a couple weeks and would be happy to check on this for you.