Close
    Linda 2 Guest

Princess Canadian Rockies Land tour

Has any one had any experience with princess cruises land tour from Calgary to Vancouver visiting Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper. Any comments would be appreciated. We will be taking this tour the end of August before our Alaska cruise Aug. 3rd.

Sandy R Guest

Re: Princess Canadian Rockies Land tour

I can't tell you anything about the Princess land tour but I can tell you from personal experience that Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper are 3 of the most beautiful areas I've ever traveled to. You will love the area. Are you going to the Columbia Ice Fields? It is between Lake Louise and Jasper. If they offer the excursion, don't miss it. Have a wonderful time.

Harvestmoon Guest

I agree with Sandy. This is a beautiful part of Alberta. If you happen to stop in Banff, the Christmas Store is a must, main street Banff.

:CAN :wave :CAN

Sunshine Guest

Yes, this area is incredibly beautiful.:thumb

Beryl Guest

You will love the tour! As noted, it is one of the most beautiful areas of Canada! Enjoy!!

Christine Guest

Yes we did the Princess Canadian Rockies land tour a few years ago now.
    I have to say I was apprehensive about a caoch tour, but it was excellent.
    The organisation was very slick indeed. Checking in to the hotels was all done for us in advance and the bags would be in your room on arrival and picked up outside your room next day. Absolutely no hassles at all.
    I see that Princess do two different packages now. If you can go on the deluxe one which includes all the best Hotels that we were able to stay at honestly you won't reget it.
    Follow that land tour with a one week cruise, and that was the best ever holiday for us.
    I'm sure you will have a great time. I would really recommend it!!
    Christine :wave :wave
    :uk