Close
    Corky Guest

Taxi fare...Port of Miami to Miami Airport

I am trying to figure out if we should just use two taxi's or order a Limo. Does anyone know what the Taxi fare is from the Port of Miami to Miami Airport? There are 4 in our group.

Thnx!!

CruiserRC Guest

Re: Taxi fare...Port of Miami to Miami Airport

Hi,

Not sure how much taxi fare is, but we took a limo from Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami for $230.00 round trip. It was very nice and relaxing. They had cold soda and water for us on ice. Music to listen to. It was an awesome ride, will definitely do that again. We used Limos of Miami. It was much cheaper than the ships transfer service and getting in a crowded van. Besides my boys (16, 14, and 11) thought it was awesome..

Enjoy your cruise.

Nadia

redcrown Guest

Here is a link to MIA taxi and shuttle service:

<http://www.miami-airport.com/html/taxi_and_shuttle_service.html>

It should be a flat fee of $24.

Corky Guest

Thanks...I just found that...do you know if that is $24 per cab or per person?

redcrown Guest

It is $24 per cab. I believe the maximum in a cab is 5 people. It is a fairly detailed web page. When you go to air, you want to go to ground transportation link and then taxi and shuttles, not the limo link.

Corky Guest

Thnx Redcrown...got it...$24 per cab is the way to go then. Even if we have to split into two cabs that is only $48...the Car Services were anywhere from $98 - $108.

redcrown Guest

I haven't been down there since last July, but at that time there was a fuel surcharge of $1.00. I do not know if they still have it, but if they do it will be posted in the cab. Due to head back to South Beach in April! :)

Have a great cruise.

Corky Guest

Thnx Redcrown and have fun down in South Beach!!

Also, thank you CruiserRC for your help too. I didn't mean to skip you earlier. :)

CruiserRC Guest

No problem, hope you have a fantastic cruise.

Nadia