Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DebraK Guest

Taxi from Pier to Ft. Lauderdale

Does anyone know how much it would be to take a taxi from the pier to the airport? We do not have a transfer as of yet, and was wondering if we (2) could do it cheaper with a taxi.

thereuare Guest

Re: Taxi from Pier to Ft. Lauderdale

I'm pretty certain it's a fixed rate of $18 + tip

Toto Guest

We just took a taxi from the pier to the airport yesterday, it came to $14.00 including tip. Much cheaper I think then the transfers. Best of Luck!

seagarsmoker Guest

Toto, that is exactly what we paid last month - except we didn't have any gambling winnings with us at the time. 8*)

Toto Guest

Hey Seagar! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Good one!

janz Guest

Yes, and who wants to arrive at the airport with 75 other people at the same time! Take the taxi!! :))) :USA

bikevegas Guest

Did the taxi to the pier in October---I believe it was about $14.....:AL:USA

gmanmm Guest

Just got back on Sunday...$9.75 for the two of us in a taxi......$2 tip.....

EllsnS Guest

Janz is 100% correct. Go on your own by taxi. It's so much better than waiting for a busload of people (& their "stuff") to get on and off the bus.

Searcher Guest

The last three times it cost us $12 with a $2 tip. We get off the plane grab the bags go outside to the left and grab a cab. Ten minutes later we are at the pier. Same for going back to the airport which allows us time to leave the ship at our pace and not fight the crowds.