Close

Don M Guest

Is there a laundry room on the Carnival Liberty??

I think I remember reading that some of the newer Carnival ships don't have laundry rooms. If the Liberty does have a laundry room, does it also have an iron and ironing board. Thanks!

duskbat Guest

Re: Is there a laundry room on the Carnival Liberty??

hey ;)
    i dont know about the new Carnival barges but i know on Carnival that some day on a cruise they offer a special on a bag of laundry like a fixed price for all ya can stuff in laundry bag. thats what i did on Conquest.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
    </a>

Gayle V Guest

Hello Don, This is a cut and paste from the Carnival web site's "Frequently asked questions" :

"Are there Laundry Services available on board?

"Laundry Services: In addition to self-service launderettes on each ship, there is a valet laundry service on board; dry cleaning is not available. "

They also list the prices for using the valet laudry service.

We noticed a few laundry rooms on the Victory. They seemed to be on every other floor, and on both ends of the ship. They were shown in the little deck map that they put in the cabins. So even though they don't show on the brochure or computer deck plans, they were there.

Cricket Guest

As you already read, they do have facilities to clean your clothes, which is really nice.

DON....I sent you a private message , so could you please read it and get back to me?? It is about 2 cabins that are on the Carnival Liberty.

cricket

Don M Guest

Thanks, everyone.

Cricket, I responded to your email.

Don