Close

Thread: Where do Princess ships dock in Cozumel?

NiteStar Guest

Where do Princess ships dock in Cozumel?

Does anyone know which pier Princess uses while in Cozumel? Is it the one right downtown or the one that is pretty far out (i.e., the one Carnival uses).

Thanks!

Natalia Guest

Re: Where do Princess ships dock in Cozumel?

Shoot... I cant find my Coz map that had this information on it. I'll keep looking... and I'll check back later to see if someone else gets an answer for you.

Mbandy Guest

You can find peir info for all the ports on Cozumel at the Cozmel Insider website. Click on the Weekly Ship Schedule Graphic. Here's the link for this week's schedule. Looks like Princess uses Puerta Maya.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Cruiseships

Happy Cruising =sailor

Colo Cruiser Guest

Puerto Maya Pier

Einstein Guest

Coral docked at the NEW pier which is farther away from town. :thumb

Nanni-B. Guest

AND make SURE you use the name of the pier given by Colo Cruiser!!!! We asked for the "International Cruise Ship Terminal" when taking a taxi back to the ship from downtown. We got dropped off at the OLDER terminal of a couple years ago, which still does dock a couple of ships but is a bit farther away. We didn't even realize our mistake, we just meandered down this other shopping area that looked a little different than it had in the morning but hey.....we had a pina colada with lunch so we thought, no biggie :lol But once we made our way to the end (by the way, the prices at this shopping center were FAR better than at the new terminal) we were stunned to see our ship was was not docked with these ones! Then it was a mad dash that took about 15 minutes of running to the other pier!