Close

Lady Jag Guest

Where to find a cabin mate?

<HTML>Hi everyone!

My mother is looking for someone to share her cabin with her for a So. Caribbean cruise next summer on the Adventure of the Seas. Does anyone know of a place to advertise for a cabin mate? I thought there was a group called, "JUGS", but I can't seem to find it on my search engine.

Thanks so much for the help!

LJ</HTML>

seamom Guest

Re: Where to find a cabin mate?

<HTML>Wasn't JUGS on the Cruisecritic site of message board choices?</HTML>

seamom Guest

<HTML>Just checked....Cruise Critics....Cruiser's Exchange..special Interests....Private Area...Jugs Club for women oveer 40....</HTML>

Lady Jag Guest

<HTML>Thanks, mom! I'll give it a whirl. Maybe she'll find someone as interested in cruising as she is! Thanks so much!</HTML>

susancruzs Guest

<HTML>Check over at cruise mates, too! Just by reading posts there and posting myself I found someone to go on a cruise with this fall. I generally travel as a single but get tired of trying to find reasonable fares for myself.</HTML>

seamom Guest

<HTML>Happy to be able to help...remembered that from earlier research on cruise sites before I settled here more often than not. That name wasn't to be forgotten....must be an acronym for something but an odd one to be chosen by women I thought!!!</HTML>

Lady Jag Guest

<HTML>mom - Yes, it is, isn't it? LOL I think that's why I remember the name!!!!!!! he he he!

susancruzs - Thanks for the other site. I'll give it a try. The more sites, the better. She is a smoker, although she NEVER smokes in her cabin. It's hard to find someone who is willing to share a cabin with someone who smokes. (I really can't blame them though! Can't stand the habit either!) Thanks for the help!</HTML>

April Guest

<HTML>I think JUGS stand for Just Us Girls--- have heard good feedback awhile ago--
    good luck to your mom
    April</HTML>

Lady Jag Guest

<HTML>Thanks, April! I'm sure she'll find someone who loves cruising like she does!</HTML>