Close
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2225262730 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The BIG Easy 3/2/2013 Cruise (Roll Call Thread)

Re: The BIG Easy 3/2/2013 Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by earl_m View Post
    I am pretty good with the elbows, Rosemary is good at boarding people.
    we will be lucky if we can skate once around the rink. Ageing SUCKS!!!

Just make sure U two where ALL that protective gear as we do NOT wish to have ANY visits to the medical center.

Skyscraper Always Rises Above the Rest!!!

Thumbup Re: The BIG Easy 3/2/2013 Cruise

45 Weeks and Counting Gang!!!

Another Week closer To "The BIG Easy C@ Group Cruise"

Whether U are a Groupie from the MANY Past C@ Group Cruises or wish to join the ranks for the 1st time we want U to step forward and Join the Ranks as time is slippin into the future as the video below so appropriately says it!!!

Do NOT Miss out on the Fun call Skyscraper Today and get your cabin reserved as U would hate to Miss out on ALL of the last C@ Group Cruise hosted by E & red!!!

Funnel is offline Sweden Unleased - Our Nordic Connection
    Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    ...as time is slippin into the future as the video below so appropriately says it!!!
    Faster and faster...
    I remember the first count down in this thread - 71 weeks. It almost feels like yesterday but it's 26 weeks ago... half a year! Wow, this cruise is "just around the corner"!
    I hope I have time to learn all about the places we are going to visit before we're there.

/Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Funnel View Post
    Faster and faster...
    I hope I have time to learn all about the places we are going to visit before we're there.

/Erik
    I have NO doubt U will succeed in this task Erik.

Wink Re: The BIG Easy 3/2/2013 Cruise

44 Weeks and Counting Gang!!!

Another Week closer To "The BIG Easy C@ Group Cruise"

Whether U are a Groupie from the MANY Past C@ Group Cruises or wish to join the ranks for the 1st time we want U to step forward and Join the Ranks as time is slippin into the future as the video below so appropriately says it!!!

Do NOT Miss out on the Fun call Skyscraper Today and get your cabin reserved as U would hate to Miss out on ALL of the last C@ Group Cruise hosted by E & red!!!

43 Weeks and Counting Gang!!!

Another Week closer To "The BIG Easy C@ Group Cruise" and it looks like the groupies are beginning to make their travel and hotel arrangements.

Chats

4 Weeks and Counting Gang!!!

Oh no... now I have to get flight tickets, hotel rooms, start to pack, get a new passport... all in just 4 weeks...
    E, I hope you remember to go to Vancouver in about 4 weeks (or less) and not to New Orleans!

I guess you were dizzy doing some "spinning around the pole" exercises?! ...or did someone steal the 3-key on your keyboard?

/Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Funnel View Post

Oh no... now I have to get flight tickets, hotel rooms, start to pack, get a new passport... all in just 4 weeks...
    E, I hope you remember to go to Vancouver in about 4 weeks (or less) and not to New Orleans!

I guess you were dizzy doing some "spinning around the pole" exercises?! ...or did someone steal the 3-key on your keyboard?

/Erik
    Oops ... Good thing I have extended edit control.

Chats

Oops ... Good thing I have extended edit control.
    Hey - now it looks like it was me that was dizzy...

/Erik

Wink Re: The BIG Easy 3/2/2013 Cruise

42 Weeks and Counting Gang!!!

Another Week closer To "The BIG Easy C@ Group Cruise" and it looks like the groupies are beginning to make their travel and hotel arrangements.