Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hebert Guest

What does open seating for dinner mean?

Just got my docs and they say open seating for dinner. Does this mean I can choose any time I want, or do I have to make arrangements once onboard?

Belizemama Guest

Re: What does open seating for dinner mean?

I have never heard of open seating in the regular dining rooms except for breakfast and lunch. That's a new one for me. Which ship??

Post Edited (06-03-04 00:43)

coffeecups Guest

Is that on carnival? I too have never heard of open seating for dinner.

coffeecus

Freddies Food Slave Guest

I recieved my docs about a week ago and I'm pretty sure that our dinner seating is not even printed on the docs. Is it supposed to be?

jleq1 Guest

Freddie--you'll find out what "seating" you have when you get your sign & sail card. It will be printed there. If you have any problems, the "Capers" in the cabin when you embark will tell what you need to do.,

Post Edited (06-03-04 02:13)

Freddies Food Slave Guest

Okay, thanks!

Hebert Guest

I just put in a call to my TA. She is out for a meeting and I left a message with her voice mail. Will let you know what it means as soon as I can. By the way, the ship is the conquest.

coffeecups Guest

If it is the Conquest, then the open seating is at breakfast and lunch only. I know because I am going on the conquest soon and have been told by my ta yesterday about the seating.

still getting excited after the docs dance

coffeecups

Belizemama Guest

We were just on the Conquest, and I know for sure that there is no open seating for dinner...only breakfast and lunch.

TomD Guest

We will be on the Conquest 6/27. Somewhere on our docs it stated the early dinner time. I didn't notice "open seating". Is there ever open seating?