$100 Shipboard credit

M

muktukmary1

Just got a $100 per passenger shipboard credit from my travel agent! I called after reading about it on this board (promo #7031) and sure enough it went right through for the Oct. 31 sailing on the Maasdam. Awesome!

I

iluvcruzin

Promo #7035 is the shipboard credit for AAA members. The discount varies depending on the sailing and stateroom category selection. For my particular sailing either promo was $100 per cabin.

Mary - head on over to HAL Cruise Addicts Onboard Roll Call thread. There is a group of cruise@ddicts on this sailing. We would love for you to join us as we talk about our upcoming cruise. Maasdam Roll call

Post Edited (07-04-04 11:24)

M

muktukmary1

As far as I know promo #7031 was for cruises 10 days or more. We are in a category "S" suite, but I don't think this promotion was tied to that. We got $100 per person.

Mary

Post Edited (07-07-04 03:59)

M

my3kids

Is the AAA credit for AAA members (such as discounts at Walt Disney World) or for those who booked through AAA Travel?

M

muktukmary1

Looks like promo #7035 is for AAA membership but promo #7031 is for cruises 10 days or longer. You should have no trouble getting the credit through your travel agent no matter how you booked the cruise.

Mary

I

iluvcruzin

Mary is correct. Either promo can be used regardless of TA selected.

Promo #7035 is the standard AAA one printed on their HAL books (says up to $150pp). It is not tied to #7031. However, when I called about both #7031 & #7035 for my sailing it was the same discount. Shipboard credit varies by cabin category - the suites receive a larger shipboard credit. I used #7031 and we received $100 per cabin for an I inside.

If you call HAL they will tell you what sailings these promo's can be applied for.

M

my3kids

The AAA credit seems to be for those who booked the trip with AAA. Although a member, I did not qualify for this promotion as I booked directly with Holland America.

R

Ritzjon

We got a $50 per guest credit when we told HAL (when we booked) that it was our 25th anniversary...it came in handy...we went over our budget!!! Great Trip on the "Z"..

M

muktukmary1

Nu2cruisin----

So great you were able to take advantage of the credit also! Hate for someone not to know about it. I found out about it on these boards myself, so I really appreciate that!

Mary
Anchorage, Alaska

M

my3kids

nu2cruisin: Which promo did you receive? The origional one mentioned for $100 for 10+ days sailing?

N

nu2cruisin

No, I didn't get the larger one. I was able to take advantage of promo #7031 for $50/pp, so together we get $100.

We are only sailing for 7 days and my TA said we couldn't use the 7035. If it helps, I didn't book my cruise through AAA either, but instead went thru Cruise Masters.

G

Golfgrl1911

Hello fellow cruisers!!
I am sailing on the Zuiderdam Sept. 25. Was skimming your conversations and caught wind of the Promo's. Just got off the phone w/ my TA @ CruiseValueCenter.com (who got me a dynamite rate by the way) and she got me a $100.00 shipboard credit for my 5071 BA cabin!!! Thanks a Million!!!!!!! She did it w/ the 7031 Promo.....although I am an AAA member she said that the 7035 Promo had to be booked THROUGH AAA travel...Good luck everyone and happy sailing!!

S

Srpilo

I too saw this thread , and e-mailed my on-line T/A yesterday about promo #7031, and this afternoon recieved a confirmation of my $100.00 onboard credit for my Zuiderdam 9/11/04 cruise..

Wow..Thanks everyone!!

Srpilo

K

Kimberly

I also received $100 in shipboard credit. I called my travel agent and mentioned the promo numbers and she checked it out for me. We will be having a few more bottles of wine !!!!

E

ecoxwhite

Everyone seems to get this but me. Tried today. Sailing 12/26 on Volendam (10 days). Called my TA & also spoke with HA. Said my cost of the cruise was too low so this didn't apply. Ugh!! Could have used the extra $$'s.

U

ualtim

I have used this twice in the past week (Promo 7031). Got it for our 9/25 Zuiderdam which had already been booked, and just got for our 1/29 Veendam that I booked today. $200 the easy way thanks to all of you fine individuals on this board. Thank you!!!