Redeeming Royal Caribbean credit card reward points ?

G

Gayle V

Hi all, anyone out there with experience in this?

I called the RCI credit card people, and am redeeming 15000 points for the $150 credit toward a cruise. They say they will send a coupon. I tried to get info from the customer service person about using the coupon, wondering how to redeem it. She was not terribly helpful.

The customer service person assures me that it will be good on the cruise we have already booked. I have a suspicion that she is wrong, and that it will only be good on a new booking.

Please tell me I'm worried for nothing. I won't know any more info for sure, until 6 weeks from now, as it will take that long for the coupon, and any attached information to arrive.

G

Gayle V

Thanks Montekat. I saw your answer there, and appreciate the info. I feel much better about it now.

S

SUNNYDAY

Hello, i also am redeeming points for a shipboard credit. you just need to call your credit card company and they will send you the redemption certificate you fill it out and follow the directions for your cruise credit. You can call the crown and anchor society and they will help you if after you recieve the redemption certificate. i just sent mine in but i called and confirmed with the crown and anchor society how to redeem this certificate.