Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

12 days to go!!

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by TexasNewbie, Aug 27, 2002.

1. TexasNewbie

TexasNewbie Guest

Less than 2 weeks until we sail on the Rhapsody!!! What all do I need to do now?????????? Oh my, I'm so excited!! But I can't even BEGIN to think of all the things we need to pack.....advice please!!!!!! :)

Dawn

2. CarolR

CarolR Guest

You're not packed yet!!! Shame shame.. :cool

3. sailingrose

sailingrose Guest

Get started packing. I usually start with our bathroom items and over the counter drugs. Then think about what you have to do to get your house settled. Make arrangements for mail, dog, newspaper, etc.

4. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Go to CruiseDiva's site for your packing list and work from there. It's as http:\\www.cruisediva.com

Debbie

5. Seawall

Seawall Guest

Congrats on the countdown, I'll be on her a couple of weeks after you. Can't wait for a trip report when you return.

6. CruzTerri

CruzTerri Guest

Make a list, check it twice, start putting things together that you don't need now, but will on the cruise. Start picking up stuff from the store that you put on your list that you don't have... Don't forget the duct tape :)