Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mickeyboy7 Guest

List of Best & Worst Cruise Directors

Has anyone ever put together a list of the best & worst cruise directors? And maybe even where they are currently working?

Beryl Guest

Re: List of Best & Worst Cruise Directors

It would be an exercise in futility! Somebodys favourite is always someone elses worst.

nieciez Guest

I've never understood the hoopla over CDs as they do not make or break a cruise for me.

patchouli_girl Guest

when will I know who my cruise director is? lol

:)

Beth

Donna - dsw Guest

Boy Denise - are we friends or what - - -

I was just thinking - - I must be missing something - cause all the cruises I have been on - - I couldn't tell you who the cruise director was! lol

I don't see where they make or break anything. It is your cruise - - participate and make it worth your while!

red stripe Guest

heck.. I do not even remember Captains.. let alone a cruise director :lol
    WAIT!!!! I do remember one.... but only because he comes from Cornwall... close to where I grew up :lol

frito Guest

I certainly don't have anything against any " cruise director " but as far as I'm concerned the position could be eliminated and I would never miss it.
    I direct my own cruises. :wave: wave

JacquieP Guest

I think I remember a couple of them, but only one of them is actually worth remembering. You hardly ever see them these days.

earl_m Guest

I have to agree, to me it doesn't make a different, On my 13 cruises , I am sorry to say that
    none of the CDs stood out more than the others. They all been equal.

lizzitish Guest

I would normally agree with the consensus, but after our last cruise aboard the Jewel of the Seas, Bobby Brown was outstanding....was always there, seemed no matter where we turned, there he was. Was especially neat to watch him/and my mom talking--being they're both from the UK...

side note, was very glad to hear his calm voice come over the intercom when the fire in the laundry happened at 2:45ish(AM)...talk about nerve racking...between the tones going off, then the BRAVO,BRAVO,BRAVO....was glad that he came on after a little while letting everyone know what was going on, and that everything was OK....

but on the other cruises, couldn't tell you who the CD's were.