Where do I find headrest covers for recliners?

R

r8derfan

Any Ideas? We bought 2 recliners and wanted those head rest covers for them. Do I use cloth placemats?

R

red stripe

You can.. or just use a nice piece of hemmed material that compliments them.

R

red stripe

and an interesting fact.... My grandmother still called them.. "antimacassar's:"

the word used for them in the 1900 century, when the men used oily hair products.
supposedly they came buy that name because one of the products most favoured was made from "Macassar Oil"

T

tw1nk1es

I know this is particularly stupid but when we bought a new recliner, we didn't know it came with covers for the headrest and arms. They were in a bag under the chair for about 2 years before somebody tipped the chair all the way over and found them! :lol

R

red stripe

tw1nk1es .. that is so funny.... But I would never have looked for them either :lol

T

tw1nk1es

It's hard to believe that it took my kids two years to turn over a piece of furniture!

N

nieciez

:lol Jo, don't feel bad as that happened to us too and we had two of them! My problem was keeping them in place. I had gottent hose screw in pins but they always seems to shift....mostly on the arms. We now have leather recliner in the TV room.