Carnival Dream Category 4J

Mbandy

Staff Captain
There is an interesting new category on Carnival Dream.

Category 4J is listed as an inside with an obstructed view so I had to call and find out what that means.

These cabins are at the very front of the ship and have picture windows that face forward. The "obsturuction" is an observation deck in front of the cabins that is accessable to all passengers. The cabin windows are tinted so people on the deck can't see in to the cabins during the day and a sign in the room reminding guests to close the curtains at night so people can't see in. 4J cabins are located on decks 6, 7, 9, & 10. These will also be available on Carnival Magic.

Cruizer

Staff Captain
There is an interesting new category on Carnival Dream.

Category 4J is listed as an inside with an obstructed view so I had to call and find out what that means.

I would have thought that the obstruction to a view from an inside cabin would be the walls.

Mbandy

Staff Captain
I would have thought that the obstruction to a view from an inside cabin would be the walls.

Kind of my thinking too. The old category 5A's (porthole windows) were considered to be inside for a while. Now they are called category PT.

mx315

Water Sports Instructor
I had one of those rooms on the FREEDOM..They are nice you are high on the ship I believe I was on deck 8 or 9..So your not at the bottom,Plus you just walk out your door 5feet and have your own balcony deck.Nobody really goes out there because they dont know about it......Until NOW..