5/26/2012 & 6/2/2012 C@ Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska B2B Group Cruise

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
Leatherneck got the suitcases out of the attic yesterday....the packing will commence this weekend! Leatherneck has to drop off our grandson downtown this afternoon for a Young Marine outing...he will stop in the "Made in VA" store for a few cans of you know what..... :whistle:

This time next week we will be waking up at the BWI Doubletree!

Einstein

Staff Captain
Leatherneck got the suitcases out of the attic yesterday....the packing will commence this weekend! Leatherneck has to drop off our grandson downtown this afternoon for a Young Marine outing...he will stop in the "Made in VA" store for a few cans of you know what..... :whistle:

This time next week we will be waking up at the BWI Doubletree!

Must be on the save wavelength as I brought down the suitcases last night also. :boogie: I do seem to remember those cans from the Made in VA store quite fondly and so does my waistline. :biggrin: red got her Nook ALL loaded up yesterday with ALL 580+ Books. :whistle: Guess its now in my hands to make sure I have ALL the files loaded on my netbook. :doubleup:

Einstein

Staff Captain
arg-2-50-trans.gif
MORE Sleeps and we are outta here. :doubleup: Started packing the suitcases yesterday and the clothes are packed. Now all that's left is to pack up the electronic essentials and other odds and ends. :clap: The lil lady has a FULL day ahead of her as she goes thru ALL her wardrobes to mix & match. :biggrin:

Einstein

Staff Captain
arg-1-50-trans.gif
Sleep to go if U call it that as our personalized shuttle service alerted us that they will pick us up at 4 AM tomorrow morning. Considering BOTH of or antsy modes I would thing only a few winks tonight are more the norm. :whistle: Lil lady went her wardrobe display yesterday and will close the latches on the suitcase today and do her last to do items. I closed the latches on mine last night and will finalize all the household things this afternoon. :hammer: Its finally a REALITY rather than a dream. :clap: See U all on the ship for our 1st of MANY refreshments on Sat. if NOT before. :doubleup: Safe Travels EVERYONE. :boogie:

maw

Wordsmith
I am afraid I am not getting much sleep these 3 more days-I woke up at 4:00 this morning. Having trouble relaxing I am so excited. Trying to stay off the floor. See you all Sturday.

DAW

Chief Security Officer
ARe: 5/26/2012 & 6/2/2012 C@ Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska B2B Group Cruise

:biggrin:Safe travels Red & E, we'll see you Saturday, can't believe that it is really here!! Plan to make final decision for suitcase tonight, and gather or at least make list of last minute things. Neicie tell Bill to get ready for some DAW ribbing!!:biggrin:

Einstein

Staff Captain
25000 ft in air and on time should. Should on time to a rainy Seattle day. ttfn Gang!!!

:) Cruisin
E

DAW

Chief Security Officer
Last day of work!! Yeah!!!! Tonight deliver scooters to MAW & PAW, then to airport in morning. :biggrin: Looking forward to seeing everyone! Later!:sunny:

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
Re: ARe: 5/26/2012 & 6/2/2012 C@ Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska B2B Group Cruise

Neicie tell Bill to get ready for some DAW ribbing!!:biggrin:

LOL Brenda, he said "Bring it on" :biggrin:

We are loaded up to head to the airport hotel after work....long commute into the office this morning and I know it is going to be a longgggg day! Can't wait to see you all!

Einstein

Staff Captain
Mornin Denise & the rest of the Glacier Gang. :sunny: Had a LONG but glorious day yesterday and arrived safely in Victoria at 6 PM their time which meant it was a 20 hour day for US. :whistle: Had lunch at Pike's market and we both had a delicious order of Fish & Chips and our 1st Alaskan Amber Ale of the vacation. We made it to the Parkside Victoria and checked in and what a gorgeous place. The lil lady took a shower and I hit the street for some supplies to put in the fridge. Then we hit the hot tub and then slept like a baby. Up and atem to get some breakie and then Butchart Gardens trail. :boogie: Weather looks on the iffy side today with temps in the mid 50's and a passing shower of two. Tomorrow and Sat. are suppose to be gorgeous with temps in the mid to upper 60's. Will catch up with U later with perhaps some photos. :biggrin: