Packing liquor in luggage

CruiseGeek

I always carry wine on board in my carry on and have never had a problem. Last March My parents packed some liquor in their suitcase and when they got to their cabin there was a message from security to report to guest services. Because they locked their suitcase with a wire tie, security opened it and confiscated the liquor. The liquor was returned to them on the last day of the cruise.

vlnovak

Waiter
packed a box of wine in my carry on when i went through the Tampa port, also had a 12 pack of pop on top of my luggage. no problem with anything. you could if you are a beer drinker take an empty case of pop and fill it with beer, reseal and and take it on in the pop carton. looks like coke,. i will be going through San Juan in a week. will let you know the process there. let me know if anyone knows out there the process.

Dwayne

Photograher
There is a high probability of getting caught and it confiscated. Then it will be a problem to pack it on Debarkation morning when you have the inconvenience of going to retrieve it.

Geckogal

You can order one liter bottles of liquor from Bon Voyage if you want to be certain you have booze in your room. A lot of people also swear by rum runners.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
You can order one liter bottles of liquor from Bon Voyage if you want to be certain you have booze in your room. A lot of people also swear by rum runners.

But it has to be done by calling gift services by phone, you will not find anywhere that you can order it online.

michelle1836

Shore Excursion Manager
you can also bring your bottles of wine refilled and resealed with different alcohol

and I think there is a certain number of days you need to call in advance to order through Bon Voyage?

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
All you need is the proper container. With a theatrical prosthetic, you can smuggle anything!
smugglersbelly.jpg

And, in answer to your next question ...
Insane-Duck_789.gif

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Ya I remember you using that on the Alaska cruise........................