*BIG CATS INVADE THE CARNIVAL VALOR - 5/26/12*

4evercruzin

Carpenter
Hi Cats,
I have started packing. Ugh! Taking a break from ironing. Don't know why I bother as it is wrinkled when it comes out of the suitcase.
Sheree,
Glad to hear the garage sale was successful. Are you still collecting flamingoes? I haven't decided what color to go with for my manicure. Probably a light color.
We have called Dreams to reserve the day pass. I have read it was the highlight for some cruisers. We would love for you to join us!
Jim,
Greg is frustrated with work too. He needs a vacation to get away from the abuse.

oriolesfan22

2nd Officer
Hi guys. We are safely home. We got in at 3pm and headed straight to the hospital. When we called to let everyone know we were safely on land we found out that Greg's dad had been in the hospital since the day we set sail. He has an infection around his gall bladder and they wanted to operate but could not because of the infection. So, he was in intensive care but he was being moved to a regular floor this evening. He is not in danger but they do need to get the infection out before they can do the surgery. So keep him in your prayers. We are glad he is doing better.

Once again thank you BigCats for a great cruise and we look forward to next year!

oriolesfan22

2nd Officer
A little update.....Gregs dad was discharged to a nursing home today and should be there for a week or so then he can get his surgery. I will keep you updated.

Reginak

Shore Excursion Manager
Sheree this is the first that Ihave been on here since the cruise. Sorry to hear about Gregs Dad. I hope that all goes well inthe nursing home and that he can get his surgery real quick.

Was great seeing you both again.

jimb1658

Bar Steward
Hi All,
I have to say sorry to al the Big Cats for not attending alot of the funtions the last few days of the cruise. The last 3 days on board I had a bad flu that kept me in bed all day. We got home and I was in bed sick for another 5 days...got into the DR. and they think it is some kind if weird upper respotory(sp) thing going on. I am on a bunch of meds and do feel some better. I have to go back to work monday. I sure hope I can make it. Sure made for a lousey vacation I have been wating for 2 years.... was planning a relaxing 2 weeks of to just chill and have a nice time. Maybe next year? I hope everyone is doing well.

oriolesfan22

2nd Officer
Hi Jim - sorry you have been feeling so horrible! I definitely think we saw way too little of you on this cruise! I hope you are better soon. We need to book next year's cruise to make you feel better!

Nothing new here - Greg's dad is doing better but itching to get out of the nursing home. He's hoping to be out later this week so we are going to hope that happens. Then...he'll need his gall bladder surgery.

We got a furniture delivery yesterday and we'lre planning the deck and yard. All is going well at the house....