*BIG CATS INVADE THE CARNIVAL VALOR - 5/26/12*

StudMuffin

2nd Officer
It's been some time since the last Big Cats cruise...and even longer since our last thread here on Cruise-Addicts. Needless to say it's nice to be back here on the boards chatting about the next Big Cats cruise on 5/26/12. All are welcome to join in as honorary Big Cats (very prestigious honor :D ) and chatting cruising. Certainly we hope some of you will have the courage to join us on this cruise as well. A small disclaimer though...I cannot be held legally responsible for any drop of IQ you may incur as a direct result of routinely conversing with my friends. So...who are the Big Cats? Actually, after 9 years of cruising together, we're still struggling to answer that question. But for the most part we are a group of nut cases (well, with the exception of myself of course...someone has to be the voice of reason :D ) who span the entire U.S. We rarely agree on anything, with an exception for a love for cruising and my beloved St. Louis Rams. If you have a voice only a mother could love, or dance with two left feet, you may just have what it takes to be a Big Cat. If this sounds like your kind of people (you should seriously seek out counseling), please consider joining us for 8 fun filled days on the Valor next May. And by all means even if you can't, please check in and chat with us.

cruise-girl

3rd Officer
Hey Stuff Muffin...long time LOL...Now everyone do not let this man fool you his is our Top Cat and crazy as the rest of us. When did you all decide on this and May? I will look into this one, maybe we can have a reunion of sorts. Sure miss my feline friends. How is our little gorgeous princess and the queen of course?

StudMuffin

2nd Officer
Hey Stuff Muffin...long time LOL...Now everyone do not let this man fool you his is our Top Cat and crazy as the rest of us. When did you all decide on this and May? I will look into this one, maybe we can have a reunion of sorts. Sure miss my feline friends. How is our little gorgeous princess and the queen of course?

Hey Dee,

Check your email / facebook...I've been copying you and Chris with everyone else. This is early planning stages...nothing finalized yet. May is simply because we can't take Arrielle out of High School for the next two years...misses way to much. Arrielle is getting big...sophmore and 6' tall. I have talked to most of the group and a few others have corresponded by email...all seem to be pretty receptive to this sailing. Sherri and Greg are unsure just yet.

oriolesfan22

2nd Officer
Hi guys - just checking in! As George said, we're still thinking about it. Lots going on with selling/building our house....we are considering this cruise but we're not sure what we'll be up to once the house is done! Not being on a cruise right now is KILLING us!

StudMuffin

2nd Officer
Hi guys - just checking in! As George said, we're still thinking about it. Lots going on with selling/building our house....we are considering this cruise but we're not sure what we'll be up to once the house is done! Not being on a cruise right now is KILLING us!

Hey Sheree,

So is it official that the house is sold? Hope you guys can join us on this cruise. I know what you mean about not being on a cruise this month...extremely depressing :(

Jeanie...thanks for stopping in, be sure to check back. It's slow now, but it will get going soon.

oriolesfan22

2nd Officer
Keeping our fingers crossed, George! We've accepted an offer, had a good home inspection (nothing to fix) and the lady's loan appraiser is coming tomorrow morning. As long as things continue to progress, we'll be homeless around Columbus Day!

jimb1658

Bar Steward
Hi All,
Found my way in here. We are doing our best to make this cruise. Calum will be out of school in time so that will help get past 1 of the things that were stopping us.

StreRan

Water Sports Instructor
I'm also here, should know more what's going on w/my back in a couple of weeks......Margaret is still as usual lurking behind the scenes

Randy

jimb1658

Bar Steward
We had to renew Calums passport today..all seemed to go well. Still haven`t booked yet...waiting for bubba to make his mind up if he wants his own cabin.