CCL Shareholder Discount Program

So a while back I saw a posting on here with a link for CCL shareholders to go to where they fill out a form from Carnival and send it back with something showing proof that you are a shareholder of at least 100 shares of CCL or CUK stock.

I own over 100 shares of it. Does anyone else here know the link to print out the form? What does it involve and what type of upgrade,discounts do you get?

suer182

Forum Manager

tmpcase

Photograher
check here all about the carnival cruise lines shareholder perks - these are the share benefits for a Carnival shareholder with 100+ CCL shares - depending on itinerary length and destination (the sailing region) you get a ship-board credit. I'm curious though if any other lines offer something similar.

cjersmith

check here all about the carnival cruise lines shareholder perks - these are the share benefits for a Carnival shareholder with 100+ CCL shares - depending on itinerary length and destination (the sailing region) you get a ship-board credit. I'm curious though if any other lines offer something similar.

I am not sure about something. When I booked my cruise it wasn't at a discount rate but the standard offer direct included an on-board credit for each traveller of £100. Would this exclude me from getting shareholder benefit?

bob

Community Manager Part Time Dinosaur
Staff member
Worth a call to Carnival customer relations and get a direct answer from them, the initial 100 may have been booking credits and any shareholder credits should be over and above that.