• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

1st cruise not with the USN

R

Rob&Lisa

Hey all,
I just wanted to let you know that I have been lurking on this board for about a month to research cruises. I have booked the Maasdam, verandah suite "B" 11/16 Eastern Carribean through Web Cruises for my Honeymoon. They beat anyones prices and we each received a $25 shipboard credit. My fiance and I are pumped. She told me to take care of it since I am a little more of an "Type-A" personality and I would be a whole lot more specific about everything. She has never been on a cruise and my sea time is all courtesy of the US Navy. The quality of life is going to be so much better on this cruise. I will be posting questions as the time ticks away. Thanks again to everyone who has unknowingly contributed to my decision process

S

sail7seas

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, Rob.

Happy we "unknowingly" were able to help in your picking a ship to cruise for your honeymoon.

If you have been lurking here, you probably have read before that DH and I adore that ship and have cruised her many times. Therefore, of course, I think you made a great choice :)

Any questions.....ask away.

R

Rob&Lisa

Oops,
I need to make a correction. The name of the TA is "The Cruise Web." I like to give credit where credit is due. They are a cruise only TA that has very convienient hours to talk to a live person.

Rob