Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

1st cruise not with the USN

Discussion in 'Holland America Line' started by Rob&Lisa, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Rob&Lisa

Rob&Lisa Guest

Hey all,
    I just wanted to let you know that I have been lurking on this board for about a month to research cruises. I have booked the Maasdam, verandah suite "B" 11/16 Eastern Carribean through Web Cruises for my Honeymoon. They beat anyones prices and we each received a $25 shipboard credit. My fiance and I are pumped. She told me to take care of it since I am a little more of an "Type-A" personality and I would be a whole lot more specific about everything. She has never been on a cruise and my sea time is all courtesy of the US Navy. The quality of life is going to be so much better on this cruise. I will be posting questions as the time ticks away. Thanks again to everyone who has unknowingly contributed to my decision process

2. sail7seas

sail7seas Guest

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, Rob.

Happy we "unknowingly" were able to help in your picking a ship to cruise for your honeymoon.

If you have been lurking here, you probably have read before that DH and I adore that ship and have cruised her many times. Therefore, of course, I think you made a great choice :)

Any questions.....ask away.

3. Rob&Lisa

Rob&Lisa Guest

Oops,
    I need to make a correction. The name of the TA is "The Cruise Web." I like to give credit where credit is due. They are a cruise only TA that has very convienient hours to talk to a live person.

Rob