Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

2 steps forward,8 steps back

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by korinalacount, Dec 2, 2008.

1. went to chiropractor yesterday twice,he made a plan for 40 MORE visits,3 a week,whatever he did made my feet and legs worse,he said it is called retracing,where your body has to go backwards to retrace what was wrong before it becomes better,he figures 6 weeks before the numbness and pain go away and I can reasonably waddle around,the last 2 nights I stayed up and cried most of the night,cant find a comfortable place anywhere and my legs are even more atropied than before,Off to lay down again,just not in much of a holiday spirit.

2. KathyC

KathyC Guest

Hope you can get some relief soon.

3. maw

maw Guest

Sending wishes for relief for yu soon.

4. debowah

debowah Guest

Hope the doctor's estimate is way off and that you begin to feel better much sooner. Prayers and hugs....:angel

5. audrey

audrey Guest

:daisyhugs to you

6. Mgram

Mgram Guest

Korina I'm so sorry that you are suffering so much for so long. I hope that you get good relief soon.

7. Korina, I hope you start to feel some relief soon. ((((hugs)))

8. Beryl

Beryl Guest

Awww Korina...I am so sorry that you are in such pain! I hope it starts to feel better very soon...even to know it's getting a little better every day would be great news! =hug=hug=hug

9. Corky

Corky Guest

Dang, that is awful. Please remember that you have lots of folks here sending good vibes your way. And we all hope the recovery will take a lot less time than the Chiro thinks...Good Luck!! :daisy

10. elliottsmama

elliottsmama Guest

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I too go to the chrio, but 40 visits sound like an awful lot to me.

11. nieciez

nieciez Guest

Sounds like an agressive plan and I hope it give you relieve faster then what he said! You know my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Denise

12. reggae

reggae Guest

Hope the doctor can help relieve that pain, and you have some better days ahead....God Bless...

13. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Prayers continue. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this.

14. tango55

tango55 Guest

Korina that sounds like a heck of a plan! Hope you can hang in there for all those visits. I know it will work, just wish it was sooner! Prayers and hugs continue!

Terry

15. JANPEP

JANPEP Guest

I too hope it is better sooner than later, hang in there.

16. Hooked

Hooked Guest

Hang in there.

17. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Korina..prayers, and good thoughts it all gets better, and pain free. :daisy..Joanne

18. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

Korina I'm sorry you are still not getting well. If it gets any worse get away from the chiropractor and back to an ortho man. Too agressive can cause further damage.