• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

3 months to Alaska!!!

J

joschmo

OOHH BOY!!! 3 months & 3 weeks to go, but who's counting?

oh i can't stand myself!!

is it too early to pack??

to all cruising sooner, have a great cruise!

have a great day!!

Joanne

D

Donna

I know what you mean!

47 days till we leave for Vancouver and then our cruise on the new Carnival Spirit to Northbound Alaska.

I have already started putting things in one area, so I know where everything is.

Enjoy your trip!
dsw

A

Audrey

Well I have 66 days to go yet and it can't come too soon for me. I am going to get a video later this week of all the excisions I can't wait

P

PEB

Joanne you are not packed yet? LOL. Only 25 days until I leave for back to back Alaska on the Dawn.

J

joschmo

sigh .......... i'm with each & every one of you who are cruisin before me in spirit!! If you feel a little breeze when you open your suitcase, that's me!!!! LOL

ok -- i have a very vague idea of what a 'back-to-back' cruise is; does this mean you have a 2nd cruise on a different ship from your first cruise??

I've deposited on the Norwegian Star next June to Hawaii. So I'm on my way to being a "cruiseaholic"!!!

joanne

P

PEB

My back to back this time is on the same ship. Last time I was in Alaska I did back to back on different ships with a stay between in Anchorage. This time seeing I sailed Hawaii in Feb I only have enough time to come straight back on the same ship.

A

andrea

You all are so lucky! I don't leave for another eight months!!!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!! :)

andrea

D

DougH

Back to back on the Dawn? Want to trade for the Statendam next week?

Have fun, I really enjoyed the Dawn last fall and currently prefer Princess. Thought I'd try HAL just to be sure :) Your weather should be much better than what I'm expecting but the price was right. LOL

Doug

J

Jo

Well guys I have 47 days until we leave Vancouver northbound to Alaska aboard the Ocean Princess. This is my FIRST cruise! I can't wait --everyone says if you are only gonna take one, make it Alaska! So I am.... Great Cruisin' Everyone !

J

joschmo

sigh...........sigh..............sigh......... (sounds of envy!)

I'm also going on first cruise, Inner Passage to Alaska 8/19/01 on Vision of the Seas!

smooth sailin!

hot!

joanne