Close
Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    sunset Guest

Sad news after our cruise

Since returning from our transatlantic cruise last weekend, refreshed and well rested, we received the news that my mother-in-law wasn't doing too well. We booked a flight for my husband to leave for Newfoundland this morning, so he could spend some time with her. Unfortunately, before he even left for the airport, we received the news that she passed away during the night. It's so hard to take in, just a few hours and he would have been with her. I guess it was just meant to be, everything happens for a reason. We're both so thankful this didn't happen last week when we were on the Atlantic, it would have been chaos for the family to contact us and plan a funeral.
    I feel bad posting sad news like this, especially with all the excitement of people getting ready to cruise, but it helps to unload when someone listens, and you folks certainly have big hearts. Thanks for listening (reading).

PattyK Guest

Re: Sad news after our cruise

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. I know this will be a difficult mother's day. Take comfort in all your memories.

PattyK

PEB Guest

My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Gramma Ann Guest

God Bless you and your husband. Our deepest condolences come with prayers for the family. This is part of what makes this board the best, the sharing and support.

KathyR Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this diffcult time.

KathyR Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this diffcult time.
    That is what I like about this bb, you can share sad news to get it off you chest and know that they do care.

Take Care,
    Kathy

Mike Guest

I am very sorry to hear of the passing your loved one. My heart goes out to your family in this time of loss. One does not go through this life alone and I hope my few word brings your family peace in your time of grief.
    Sincerely Yours
    Mike Peters

Donna Guest

Thought and prayers are with you and your family. You are right in realizing that things happen for a reason.

Rest assured your mother-in-law is in good hands now.

dsw

Lisa Guest

You and your family have my deepest and heartfelt sympathy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Debe Guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time. Please do not feel bad ever letting us know, sharing what is going on in your life.

This BB is a family, and we are there for each other both to celebrate and to morn.

Please let us know if there is anything we might be able to do to help out.