Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

4/7 Radiance Review has now been Posted

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Terri, May 3, 2001.

1. Terri

Terri Guest

Ok, I have finally posted my "abridged" review of our Panama Canal Cruise on the Radiance of the Seas.

Terri

2. sailinsal

sailinsal Guest

Yea, I was just thinking of that......................we got our stateroom number was a guaranteed..............am not happy with it........................also can get into the web site for Princess for our booking of tours..................$250.00 to get to Berlin for the day blows my mind.............................any other ideas, cruises........we are on Baltic on the 15th of July....................am going to read your review, Terri,,,,,,,,,thanks.

3. Frank

Frank Guest

Terry:

Do you recall if they have a "Pasta" station for hot pasta lunches in the Windjammer?

4. Terri

Terri Guest

Frank

They always had some kind of pasta with sauce on the side.

5. glo-ree-bee

glo-ree-bee Guest

Thanks, Terri, for a delightful "read". We will be on the Radiance May 26 and I sure hope we find it as much fun as you all did.

Since we are not too picky I am sure we will also be able to comment favorably.

6. Kathy G

Kathy G Guest

Great review Terri - sounds like it was a good trip.
    Thanks.

7. Mermaid

Mermaid Guest

Enjoyed your review Terri, thank-you!

8. sailinsal

sailinsal Guest

Truly , Terri, I was really impressed with all the tips you included in your review.............it was terrific

9. Mellany

Mellany Guest

Hi Glo-ree-bee, I will be on the May 26th cruise also. This is my first cruise and I am really excited. I will be traveling with my daughters ages 12 and 15.