4/7 Radiance Review has now been Posted

T

Terri

Ok, I have finally posted my "abridged" review of our Panama Canal Cruise on the Radiance of the Seas.

Terri

S

sailinsal

Yea, I was just thinking of that......................we got our stateroom number was a guaranteed..............am not happy with it........................also can get into the web site for Princess for our booking of tours..................$250.00 to get to Berlin for the day blows my mind.............................any other ideas, cruises........we are on Baltic on the 15th of July....................am going to read your review, Terri,,,,,,,,,thanks.

F

Frank

Terry:

Do you recall if they have a "Pasta" station for hot pasta lunches in the Windjammer?

G

glo-ree-bee

Thanks, Terri, for a delightful "read". We will be on the Radiance May 26 and I sure hope we find it as much fun as you all did.

Since we are not too picky I am sure we will also be able to comment favorably.

S

sailinsal

Truly , Terri, I was really impressed with all the tips you included in your review.............it was terrific

M

Mellany

Hi Glo-ree-bee, I will be on the May 26th cruise also. This is my first cruise and I am really excited. I will be traveling with my daughters ages 12 and 15.