Close
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Red?

Debbie Guest

Where is Red?

I miss Red, where is she?

Cruisinpat Guest

Re: Where is Red?

I was wondering the same thing Debbie. There are quite a few of the old regulars that don't post much since the RSMC. Hmm, have the RSMCers found a new place and left us Castaways behind? :)

ChrisC Guest

Red is out of town. I got an email from her that she would be gone for a little while.

Mermaid Guest

Hey Cruisinpat, I'm still around...and I am a RSMC survivor! And quite a few others as well! We did not pass throught the Bermuda Triangle or anything as near as I can remember. haha

pamda Guest

I'm still here, even though I did take a quick couple of weeks out to battle the mighty ocean.

Kathy Guest

Count Georege and I among the survivors as well!

angelpug Guest

I'm in "LURKER" mode much of the time! I've been back in a cast on the right (write) wrist for a couple of weeks for Carpel Tunnel, so the typing is pretty slow, and awful!! Hope to have the wrist feeling bettter by JUly 7 when I hit the Century with the family. I know I'll probably still be splinted by the Phlamingo Phrolic! No Volleyball for me!!

Take Care!
    Jaime

judy Guest

I'm here too, most of the time, except when we are "travelling".
    Smooth sailing
    judy

April Guest

Here too - fighting that post cruise depression by doing a short cruise on Carnival's new Spirit --leaving in less than a week.
    Cheers
    April

Lyn Guest

Hi everyone,
    I'm still here too. I've just had a bad couple of weeks but I'm certainly not planning on going anywhere.
    Lyn