Carnival Sensation 9/25!!!

C

comemonday

NO ONE coming along??? Only 3 weeks away! I cant wait. ANYONE COMING???!!

D

dgheather

Yes! We're going -- my best friend and I. Were part of the group going w/ Doc and Johnny.

See you on board!

C

comemonday

I didnt think anyone would reply!! We too are apart of the Doc n Johnny crew. Im actually Hyla's roommate (Cliff). So who all are you bringing? I cant wait, its going to be nuts. Hyla said that there were over 300 people going?! that should be a great time!

D

dgheather

Hi Cliff,

Oh my! This is going to be fun! I had no idea it was you -- Not that I know you, just from what Hyla says in the morning. You poor thing -- what a roommate!

So any of the guys in the group single? My friend, Ali and I are both teachers. Johnny keeps talking about us on the radio and it's killing us. The kids at school don't have a clue. We'll be at Chillers on the 20th -- maybe we'll see you there!

Heather

C

comemonday

I just asked hyla about you guys and he said he rememebers talking about yall. John is my boy, we have big plans for this trip. ALL the guys in my group are single.....remember, the international water rule :) HA! look forward to seeing you. ALL my friends are nuts and just want to have a good time. how old are yall? talk to you soon Heather!

D

dgheather

Hey Cliff,

Are you going to be at the Sat. night Chillers pre-party?

Heather