Cozumel - Fiesta Party Boat questions

M

mike-suz

Hi everyone..
Can anyone shed a little light on the Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel for us?
Specifically, what time does it begin?
WHERE does it begin from?
What time does it end??
Anything else that would be significant would be very much appreciated including reviews!

I've seen in a post here that Carnival gets $49 per person for the Fiesta Party Boat.
Online at several websites I've seen it for $38 per person. Is there any difference between booking it through Carnival or booking it online?

Thanks for any light you can shed on my questions!!!

Mike (and Suz too)

S

Sophie

you're cruising on a fun ship.... do you really want to pay to get on another boat for the day? lol i looked @ that too, thought it sounded fun...but my darling husband said i had lost my mind....."going from party ship to boat" lol :)

M

mike-suz

That's an excellent point..... but our daughter and her fiance mentioned it... so I thought I'd look into it. Your point is well taken though!

C

Cruisin Gal

It's a BOOZE cruise! I think you pay one price and it includes the booze, which the SHIP doesn't include.

I've never been on it, but I've watched the people "trying" to get off it and back on the ship! I think it was more entertaining for me than it was for the boozer bunch!

One thing about it. The dining room is a little less crowded the evening of the Fiesta ride! Those "Yard Long" drinks get expelled a lot faster than they were taken in!

Have fun!

T

Teresa B

I've been on it. It leaves right from the pier where the ship docks at around 4:00 I think. We were on the Celebration. We were taken out quite a distance from the doc and then back again. You can choose to get off in town on the return portion of the trip if you want. They have unlimited rum punch and I know they had some other beverage also. They play games once they get you loaded up on punch. Limbo, etc. We had a great time even though our boat was not very full. If you're looking for a party, that's the place you'll find it. Also, don't miss Carlos and Charlies in town. We had the most fun there. Conga lines with stops every few feet for a free shot of flavored tequilla poured down your throat!!! Yummy.

Teresa

C

carolee

WE DID THE FIESTA PARTY BOAT ABOUT A YEAR AGO OFF THE INSPIRATION. AT THAT TIME IT LEFT THE PIER AT AROUND 10 AM AND WENT ON A RIDE THEN A STOP AT A BEACH FOR A FEW HOURS THEN BACK TO THE SHIP. IT WAS INDEED A PARTY WITH PLENTY OF DRINKING AND ALL AROUND FUN.. SURE YOU GOT OFF A BIG SHIP, BUT THE PARTY BOAT IS A BIT DIFFERENT AND PLENTY OF FUN.

C

cruzincats

We did the Fiesta Party boat last Oct. off of the Carnival Glory. I think we left the dock at 8:00 am the partying started at that point. I can't believe I did tequilla shots at 8:30am. They take you out to a beach for maybe 90 minutes then it is back to the ship. The fun really starts on the way back. The music is loud, the free booze is flowing and everyone has a great time.

W

WoodyStang

Mike,
the wife and I just got back from the Conquest in Feb. Have a few pics from the Fiesta and some Info if you are interested.
the tour is about 4 hrs long. ours included a group from a royal carrib line also.

M

mike-suz

Hiya Keith.

Thanks for posting... was it worthwhile? Fun?? Would you do it again??

L

lainie

Did this on the Sensation 5 years ago. LOVED it! IT picks you up right by the ship -- it is docked nearby. It is a triple decker catamaran and the ride is really nice. Stops at Playa Sol -- a very nice beach, not too crowded. Has all the water sports if you are interested -- costs extra. The party boat people will take you snorkeling from the beach. The place has a restaurant and bar and shops. Very nice. Then of course MASS QUANTITIES OF BOOZE ON THE PARTY BOAT, the Panchos are the guys that keep the alcohol flowing and the dancin' :dance going! FUN :dizzy FUN :dizzy FUN!!!