Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

7/28 UPDATE ON CONNIECAT

Discussion in 'The Safe Harbor' started by conniecat, Jul 28, 2009.

1. conniecat

conniecat Guest

She said that she had a rough night......was sick to her stomach. Today they let her sit in a chair to eat her lunch. Said that she would be in the ICU for several more days. She sounds alot better ans said to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

2. popcorn

popcorn Guest

Despite the set back, she seems to be progressing in the correct way. Sure do miss her posting her lovely pictures and her tales of the terrible trio!

Best wishes.

Liz

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Guest

Let's hope and pray she continues to get better. Hugs for Connie...and tail wags from Pucci to Simey, Scoots and Maxie.

4. Lisa63

Lisa63 Guest

Thank you for the update. Prayers continue.

5. mrsrocster

mrsrocster Guest

Oooh, I wish Connie could have furbaby visitors.......that would be some great medicine! Her trio of kitties surely would bring a smile to her face. Here's hoping she's sprung from her hospital room soon and completely well so she can get back to the nature photos and telling us tales of those kitties!

Michelle

6. Corky

Corky Guest

I wish for Conniecat a better day today. Sounds like she is progressing well if they are letting her sit up. =hug Conniecat!!!

7. Hopefully she will continue to progress and get well soon. I will continue to keep Connie in my thoughts and prayers.

8. I miss connie's pictures as well!!

Hope she keeps inproving.