St. Lucia/Sandals Resort

M

mateo

I've been to St. Lucia befor and did the land and sea to soufriere tour which we enjoyed. I heard that there are day passes or excursions to the Sandals resort on the island but haven't seen info on the excursion site. Has anyone done this? how much? what's included? and how do you get sighned up? Thanks

Serenade, March 27th.

R

rulaw05

Easier just to get off boat and take a cab there.. Near the Rex Resort to.. Went.. nice beach but forget name of bay..

S

scduo

I went to the sandals at Dunns River Jamaica on a half day pass and it was $85 per person. However, this includes everything. Food, drink, water skiing, etc. We even drank a bottle of champagne. You can go on the Sandals website and there is a place where you can ask a question and they will email you back with the rates for the daily passes and you just buy your ticket when you get there.

D

diverdiver

There are three Sandals in St. Lucia: Sandals Halcyon, Sandals Grande St. Lucian, and Sandals Golf & Spa. The last two will probably be more expensive than the first one. Also, only boy/girl COUPLES are allowed at Sandals.

Just have to say this, and hope I don't get flamed too badly: People, usually Honeymooners, plan months in advance and pay a small fortune to stay at Sandals Resorts. They are wonderful, and offer one of the BEST romantic packages available. The biggest complaint about Sandals that I heard from returning honeymoon/Anniversary clients was that they really hated the influx of cruise ship passengers that showed up during the week on a fairly inexpensive day pass, while they paid thousands for their stay there. I, for one, hope Sandals stops offering those day passes. I've heard that they are slowly trying to phase them out by raising the prices and limiting the number of people who can buy them. This is just my opinion.