Close
    LisaL Guest

I still feel the ship rockin'!!!

<HTML>Just back from the Voyager, and I still feel like I'm swaying back and forth! We had a wonderful cruise, and the ship was just amazing!! We're so glad that we got to meet the o2cruises's and family....they're such a fun family!! We had a great time climbing the falls and swimming with the Stingrays with them! I'll be writing a review just as soon as I unpack! Ugh!!!
    Thanks to Diz and everyone for the Welcome Backs!! That was great to see when I logged on to the board.

LisaL :)</HTML>

DisneyBlonde Guest

Re: I still feel the ship rockin'!!!

<HTML>Welcome home!</HTML>

John Guest

<HTML>Just go to the buffet and have a nice meal.. will get you righted.

John</HTML>

o2cruise Guest

<HTML>LisaL...welcome home...it really is the pits isn't it? I just keep walking around waiting to go somewhere to eat or find something to do...the girls are missing it very bad!!! So glad we got to meet you and your friends....had a great time!</HTML>

Donna Guest

<HTML>Well, welcome back again!

Just get those land feet going and take your time. ha ha

Hope you are good and rested.

dsw</HTML>

Lady Jag Guest

<HTML>Lisa - Did you feel the movement on the ship that much? I thought the Voyager hardly moved at all. Thanks and WELCOME HOME!!</HTML>

LisaL Guest

<HTML>Lady Jag,
    We had pretty calm seas for most of the trip, so we really didn't feel that much movement. But towards the end of the trip, on the way back to Miami, we could feel the ship moving a lot more. I am prone to sea sickness, but didn't feel the least bit sick, however a few of my first-time cruising friends did have some upset stomachs. :)</HTML>

Lady Jag Guest

<HTML>Thanks for the info, Lisa.</HTML>