• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

80's Theme Party Photos

I

islandJim

Hi everyone.
This past Saturday night my best friend had a surprise 80's theme, 40th B-day party for his wife Pam. Some of the people who showed up went all out, right down to old Walkman radios and roller skates.
The part of the party that I remember :D was really fun. So here I lay on my couch still a little........................lets say, fuzzy. :eek:
I can hear myself blink, if I never taste Rum or Vodka again it will be too soon. Here are some photos, for all to laugh at.

islandJim as a bald Don Johnson

Carl, Pam, Jim and DW

roller boy cutting it up

Looks like my high school

DW, Carl and Billy Idol

Now I need another Tylenol.
Jim

R

reggae

Kind of makes you miss the 80's, doesn't it? Really cute outfits, and looks like everyone is having a ball! Hope you headache goes away :)

B

Beryl

Sure doesn't make me miss the 80s ! Did people really dress that way?? ::eek:::eek:::eek: =lolgang ::eek:::eek:::eek:

M

Mbandy

I dressed like that. I had a white linnen jacket just like Jim's

Looks like a good time was had by all :thumb

I

imlulu

OMG..that looks like so much fun! I dressed like that in HS. What was I thinking????lolol

N

NiteStar

That is so cool and does look like so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing the pics!

M

Mbandy

Surprised not to see any leg warmers in the shots, a la Jennifer Beals in Flashdance

G

GloBug

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it looks like great fun ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha great photos! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I

islandJim

AAhhh, feeling like myself again. I napped a Monday away and missed my noon golf tee time yesterday, but I feel better now. Man, those hangovers last longer than they used to. It didn't help that I haven't had that many "refreshment" in years.

Michael, good taste on the white jacket!! That's funny, I never thought about the whole leg warmer look. Pretty sure nobody had them on, as I think back through the haze. I will have to check out my pictures (about 200 of them) to see.

smoose, thanks for you're 100th :D

lulu, c'mon we looked better than they do in schools today. 80's were great.
Jim

I

iluvcruzin

Looks like everyone was having a blast!! Great outfits. I was suprised none of the girls were wearing crop-tops.