• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

80th Birthday Surprise Celebration

J

Jeanie

We sure had a busy weekend, our daughter's wedding in Basking Ridge, NJ on the 17th and my mother's 80th surprise birthday celebration in Shamong, NJ at the home of her grandson Bill and lovely wife Mary on the 19th. Mom has six grandchildren, 4 boys and 2 girls, and 8 great grandkids and 2 due this coming October, both girls. We had about 30 guests
Her grandson Ryan,(Calif) and granddaugher Nicole (Chicago) and their families could not be their. We miss them.

Mom

Mom with two of her sisters, she came from a family of seven

Mom with her great grandkids, she still has two more living in Calif. & two living near the Chicago area.

My grandson Jesse talking with a old friend of the family

Sisters

Guess who

My son Bill (green shirt) and son-in-law Keith

My grandsons Danny and Kevin

Her baby Maggie

My daugher-in-law Mary

The surprise

My sister father-in-law with his new bride

With my girl friend Doreen from Bishop Conwell High School, Levittown, PA

My sister with her grandkids

My sister's son Matt and his family

Mom old friends, Dan met my father in 1947

My oldest daughter Tricia

Margie son Ralph

Ralph with two of his five kids

Claire Francis Swope as a baby

Mom in her late teens before I was born

The invitation

M

maw

Jeane you are not old enough to have a grandson that big----you have a lovely family Jeanne and I am sure your mother will tereasure this day for the rest of her life. That is invitation is neat with the pictures o her thru the years. Thanks for sharing.

I

iluvcruzin

Great photos. I liked how the kids held up pictures of the babies on the way. I also like the copper backsplash in the kitchen. :)

Thanks for the share Jeannie. Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time.

N

NiteStar

What an absolutely beautiful family!!! Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures.

E

Einstein

A lovely gesture indeed by U and your sis Jeanie. :thumb Looks like it was a Gr8 family gathering U had and your mum looked like she was thrilled with the surprise. :thumb