Pictures of Caribbean Princess endless lobster and king crab buffets

W

Wuollebear

Thanks for posting the pics! We were on the Navigator in April and were docked next to the Caribbean Princess in St. Marteen. We since have been thinking seriously of booking a cruise on her. She looked very pretty and everyone seemed to be having a really good time. People from our ship were hollering over to the other ship and vice versa, everyone was having a ball. These are the first pics I've seen posted. It looks like you had a great time! Nice room too, we like to do balcony cabins...have never done a suite of any kind.

C

Cruise cutie

WHOO HOO..we love the Princess food and extras..:chef..the chef staff is Italian and so am I....Yummo...thanks for the share...sigh..way to long since our B2B..and too far ahead to our 15 day Hawaii..=sad..BUT it's great for memories and looking forward too.....:thumb..Joanne

T

tispwisp

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! We will be on the Caribbean Princess in October. When and where is the seafood buffet???

Also, love the picture of the minisuite. We are fortunate to have a minisuite on the Coral next year!

N

nicecara

The all you can eat chilled king crab legs with hot butter and shrimp cocktail are the first sail-away night in the buffet.

The all you can eat hot grilled lobster tails and steamed king crab legs with hot butter and chilled shrimp cocktail are on both formal nights in the Cafe Carib buffet (which is just the name of the back part of the Horizon Court buffet) "Caribbean Princess" is the only ship with this feature (Cafe Carib) and this type of awesome buffet food...so enjoy :)

The formal nights on the Eastern....are Sunday and Thursday. Hope that helps!

T

tispwisp

Thanks for the info! That sounds wonderful! We may get away packing lighter for this cruise without formal wear! :) One quick question - do they serve any souffles in the Cafe Caribe? I hope so. I LOVE Princess's souffles. If they serve them in the cafe, we may not go to the dining room at all!

N

nicecara

I don't think so...

Some people :) go get some lobster and crab and take it to their room to enjoy on the balcony and then go to dinner later....or vice-versa. On the second formal night I went to the dining room early and then changed and stopped up at Caribe for some goodies. This is the first cruise that I didn't go to the dining room every night. My daughter and I take a mother/daughter cruise every Feb. and we have always dined in the dining room (Personal Choice Dining). She will only cruise Princess but my husband and I like most all cruiselines for various different reasons. It was nice to just kick back this time...:)

S

sailingrose

Yummy! Thanks for the post! Considering this ship next and the seafood buffet might make me swing that way.

E

Einstein

Now i have another reason to try this ship as the seafood delights are VERY tempting. =bite

N

noboat4u

Hi, great pictures! We are sailing next saturday on the CP. I like to dress for formal night, but don't want to miss this, did you see any people in formal wear there? Don't want to be the only one! Thanks
Diane

M

mlzangel78

And this is on every carib princess sailing ?????? it wasnt just a special thing,.,. what do they serve on formal nights?? is the seafood buffett only on formal nights? Sorry im really hungry :)

N

nicecara

Yeah...I'm really hungry just thinking about it also :) It's only on the "Caribbean Princess" ship...it is dedicated to sailing the Caribbean 12 months of the year.

The Seafood Buffet is Sail-away Night and both Formal Nights.

The formal nights menu is the same as any ship (lobster on one night)

S

shonandsuzie

We are taking the Caribbean Princess on 9/3. When and where are these seafood buffets? We want to write it down. Are there more than 1 dining room with buffets? I can NEVER EVER get enough seafood! I am so afraid that I'll miss out on a chance to gorge myself in some! I am so confused. (and hungry :) )

M

mlzangel78

None of the dining rooms have buffets, the buffet is on the lido deck, where the horizon food court is... :)