Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

A Big "Hello Everyone" to all of the Cruise Addicts at Cruise-Addicts.com!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by BidOnTrips, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

Sorry to read about everyone's misfortune. Hopefully it will work out. In the meantime, keep in mind the time limitations to file a dispute. October will be past that time. Something to think about. Regardless of hoping this will work out someday, there is no guarantee based on what has been posted.

2. Merg55

Merg55 Well-Known Member

I only lost $20, glad I didn't buy alot. And now I'm glad I didn't win any trips either. Hard to image you got something and to be excited about it just to find out you just threw way your money.
    I will say, one reason I did go with it was because of the backing of Cruise Addicts. Have they come out and said anything yet?

3. BidOnTrips

BidOnTrips Member

Wow. I need to catch up a bit here.

1) Paypal does NOT accept Penny Auctions. Please feel free to call their MERCHANT RISK OPERATIONS and ask them.

2) We ARE still in business, and WILL be re-opening in October. Closer to October 20th rather than the original planned date of October 7th.

3) The reason you don't see our website while we are re-furbishing it, is because of a lengthy battle we are having with our host. We have now decided to cut all ties with that host and move to another. Our email is managed by said host, which is why if you sent an email to support@bidontrips.com it will come back as failed.

4) We are still able to be reached at bidontrips@gmail.com

5) If you don't want to wait until October, we can offer anyone a refund as long as you have not used the bids that the money when to buying or if you are not received your trip yet.

Thanks,
    Ryan

4. John

John I'm on Island Time Staff Member

Hello, We have been monitoring this thread and I stated in a previous post that I hope BidOnTrips can resume their normal business and settle any outstanding debts. Something like this is not pleasant but, I hope they can retain their good name. Ryan the owner stated "We are still able to be reached at bidontrips@gmail.com" along with other information.

5. BidOnTrips

BidOnTrips Member

I'm not sure how to say it any better.

"2) Any and all prizes will be awarded within 90 days after re-opening."

and "We are more than happy to give a refund."

If we are attempting to hesitate to delay any chargebacks, why would we offer a refund? A chargeback is a refund.

Edit; I've been emailing back and forth with my attorney's all day long. I'm not sure what he means by their email comes back as not working. Yet another lie by this member.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  6. jetblue

jetblue Well-Known Member

Quick question. Why can't you issue prizes now as originally promised? I thought the terms were within 60 days of the winner paying their dues?

7. John

John I'm on Island Time Staff Member

If you have any questions for concerns, please kindly attempt to communicate with BidOnTrips directly via the provided email account or other direct means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.