a blonde MAN joke

H

Hucc

Okay there were 3 men working on a construction site....there was an Irish man, a Mexican and a blonde man. One day during the lunch hour the Irish man opens his lunch case and sees corned beef and cabbage. He says “oh geez if I get corned beef and cabbage again I'll jump off this building." the Mexican opens his lunch case and sees a burrito. He moans " oooooooh, if have another burrito for lunch I'll jump off the scaffold!" then the blonde man opens his lunch sack and sees a baloney sandwich. He complains "if I get another baloney sandwich I'll jump from this roof!" ----next day------ at their lunch hour: the Irish man opens his lunch case and sees another lunch of corned beef and cabbage and then jumps off the building the Mexican looks at his lunch of another burrito and jumps off the scaffold the blonde man looks at his lunch of another baloney sandwich and jumps off the building.

--few days later at the funerals---- the Irish mans wife cries and says to people that come to offer the respects "if I had known he was sick of corned beef and cabbage I would of made him anything else! and continues to cry. The Mexicans wife wails to the people that come wish their respects "I would of given him a taco or an enchilada instead of a burrito if I had known he was sick of them!" and sobs. The blonde man's wife looks around and says "Don’t look at me he made his own lunch!"

N

nieciez

:lol :lol Glad to see the blonde men take the heat for a change, LOL.

N

nieciez

My daughter just sent me this one.

A BLONDE GUY GETS HOME EARLY FROM WORK AND HEARS STRANGE NOISES COMING FROM THE BEDROOM. HE RUSHES UPSTAIRS TO FIND HIS WIFE NAKED ON THE BED,SWEATING AND PANTING. "WHAT'S UP?" HE SAYS. "I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK," CRIES THE WOMAN. HE RUSHES DOWNSTAIRS TO GRAB THE PHONE, BUT JUST AS HE'S DIALING, HIS 4-YEAR-OLD SON COMES UP AND SAYS "DADDY! DADDY! UNCLE TED 'S HIDING IN YOUR CLOSET AND HE'S GOT NO CLOTHES ON!" THE GUY SLAMS THE PHONE DOWN AND STORMS UPSTAIRS INTO THE BEDROOM,PAST HIS SCREAMING WIFE, AND RIPS OPEN THE WARDROBE DOOR. SURE ENOUGH, THERE IS HIS BROTHER, TOTALLY NAKED, COWERING ON THE CLOSET FLOOR. "YOU ROTTEN S.O.B.," SAYS THE HUSBAND, "MY WIFE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND NAKED SCARING THE KIDS!"