Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

A Happy New Years thought & Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Dec 31, 2003.

1. John

John Guest

Hello, First I'd like to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year.

As it is that time of the year where many reflect on where they have been and where they are going.. I want to thank everyone who has helped make Cruise @ddicts one of the best online communities. We've seen dramatic growth over the years and its all made possible by each and every user who has visited and shared with others. It all add's up and I sincerely thank you.

This is indeed become a special place. It has been said before, but I feel its never rung more true to me than the present.

My name is John, from sunny Bradenton, FL and I'm a Cruise @ddict.

Happy New Year!

:USA

2. BostonsJ

BostonsJ Guest

And as I spend yet another New Year's Eve with friends I have made here on the board, some I have met most I hope to meet in person some day I say Thanks John and all @ddicts..

My name is Judy formerly from the burbs of Boston now from Golden Colorado and I'm a Cruise @ddict.

Happy New Year!

3. Christoffer

Christoffer Guest

My name is Christoffer.
    Live in Helsinki, Finland.
    Happy New Year .

Christoffer
    :FINLAND

4. Hucc

Hucc Guest

Thanks, John. Happy New Year's to you, and all the @ddicts. Thanks, everyone ,for making this such a wonderful place to visit. :wave

Hucc, Koolaid, and Oliver checking in from Massachusetts :MA :wave

5. lainie

lainie Guest

Hi, John!

Thanks for all you do to make this board the AWESOME place that it is. I LOVE it here. Happy New Year to you, fine Captain! And also to everyone on this great site! :thumb

My name is Lainie. I am from Milwaukee, WI, home of Miller Beer, and I am a Cruise@ddict.

6. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Guest

Hi I'm Joanne, formerly from Connecticut..living in Vermont with my husband Mark who is formerly from Golden Colorado...I'm new since October to this fabulous cruise @ddicts site..and everyone has always been so good to the :newbies...:cheers to all and Happy New Year...Joanne

7. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

Happy New Year Capt. and to the rest of the C@ gang.

Barb checking in from Central NJ

8. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, John!!!! And THANK YOU for being there! This board wouldn't be......without you. All the BEST to you two.

Elaine and Tim here from beautiful downtown Canton, Michigan!

Post Edited (12-31-03 10:27)

9. kitten

kitten Guest

Looking back on the year I realize how "Blessed" I'am to have such a great "Cyber-Family"! The friendship's that I have forged in the last 3 year's on this board are irreplacable! I thank God for each and every one of you and I'am looking forward's to greeting more C@'s to this board in 2004!

And "Hey-Up" C@'s, this is Kathy(kitten) another displaced Brit now living in Palmetto, Georgia with my "huz" Eddie and daughter Tricia, followed by 2 Jack Russell's named "Sophie" and "Duncan". HAPPY NEW YEAR'S !!!!!!!!!!! :party

10. bOB

bOB Guest

HI, my name is................ uh, hmmmmmmm, errrrrrrrrrr

titty biscuits.....................

11. pammie

pammie Guest

Happy New Years to one and all in our Cruise @ddicts family. Joe (Hubbie) & I feel we
    are more then friend's we feel that we are one big family. We help and support each other from our idea's on cruising to time's of need. We are located in different parts of the country & world, but it is so nice to know that there are good people all over.

Happy New Year's Everynone.

Pammie & Joe (Hubbie)

12. PassthePeas

PassthePeas Guest

Hope everyone has a very happy New Year ! Remember to eat those black-eyed peas, and remember that on those party hats, the pointy side goes up!! :lol :party :cheers

My name is Dona. I reside near El Paso, Texas. Home of the Franklin Mountains and the fightin' 507th. I am a Cruise Addict.

13. Thank you John for the Holiday Wishes and I add my thanks to you for this board. I have met a few and hope to meet a whole lot more of the @ddicts over the coming years. I've been "here" for over a year now and truly appreciate everyone. I post on behalf of 4 of us, Laurey, Ian, Carol and Bruce from "usually" sunny Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. (Of course it's snowing like a ...... out there this morning!) Happy New Year Everyone. Laurey
    :CAN

14. Gitte

Gitte Guest

Captain John, I wish you a Happy and Peacefull New Year too. Thanks for the great C@addicts board.

Gitte from the Netherlands :wave

=cuckoo :wave :cheers :party :dance =cuckoo :wave :cheers :party :dance =cuckoo :wave :cheers :party :dance =cuckoo :wave :cheers :party :dance

Post Edited (12-31-03 10:31)

15. bostongal

bostongal Guest

Happy New Year my fellow Cruise @ddicts! Thank to the Captain for such a fine place to meet and greet. I have been blessed this year with getting to know all of you and having this wonderful place to come to.

My name is Meg and I live in Boston with my dh Marty and dd, Elizabeth. I am most definitely a cruise @ddict!

Meg

16. reese

reese Guest

Happy New Years @ddicts :party
    reese checking in from the Tarheel State..North Carolina :wave

17. ginny

ginny Guest

Happy and Safe New Year Everyone! Wishing you all a new year full of fun travels, blue skys and calm seas from Ginny and Rick in sunny south Florida. :wave

18. Rubysky

Rubysky Guest

Rubysky from Orange CA :CA :USA
    Thank you John for making this site, I've made many friends here.
    Happy New Year =cheerleader :party :dance =handshake =hug =twobeer

19. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Happy New Year Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who contributes to make this a great place. It wouldn't be the same without any of us!

Everyone have a great New Year's Eve and be safe.

Donna & Jim Wilson from Amherst, OH - right on lake Erie with no cruises!

20. SATXCruiser

SATXCruiser Guest

Happy New Year y'all

Mike in San Antonio, Texas - Home of the 2003 NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs.