Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

A Happy New Years thought & Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, Dec 31, 2003.

1. dldancer

dldancer Guest

Happy New Year, John...hope you have a good one. Thanks for making this site what it is. Happy New Year to all my @ddicts friends. It's been fun getting to know you al this year!

I'm Debbie, from sunny Altamonte Springs, FL and I'm a Cruise @ddict! :wave

2. Cruzship

Cruzship Guest

Checking in from "Lawn Guyland"
    wishin I wuz in Phoenix or on a cruise

thanx John for the past few years
    in the words of Ozzy Osbourne
    " It Gets Me Through"

3. tango55

tango55 Guest

Happy New Year everyone! I have received lots of helpful tips and advice via this board, and it's now a part of my daily routine at work. I've only met a few of you in person, and hope to meet more some day.

2003 was very hard on me (I lost my dear brother, and our family pet) so I'm really hoping 2004 will be much better for all of us!

I'm Terry (& Ritchie) from a very snowy Vancouver, BC, Canada this morning. We're both cruise addicts!

4. Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle Guest

Thanks, John. It's hard to believe I've been visiting and/or interacting here for 3.5 years--it's a pleasure. And, I particularly enjoy the Cruise Deals page. :)

I'm Pamela, currently residing in Tampa Bay. And, I am a Cruise @addict to the nth degree.

Happy New Year to all. :party

5. imlulu

imlulu Guest

Happy New Year all..may all your dreams come true in 2004!

Lulu from SE Massachusetts..Home of the soon to be Super Bowl champs..Go Pats!

6. Mgram

Mgram Guest

Mgram (Pat)......... also checking in from Bradenton, FL .... Yup....I'm a Cruise @ddict, too!

Happy New Year, John.....and a big thank you to YOU and all of the elves behind the scenes......it's been another great year......toasting to you.......MANY MORE!

7. logcabin

logcabin Guest

Happy New Year's all C@ everywhere.

logcabin checking in from Maryland

8. Princess Pat

Princess Pat Guest

Happy New Year to all cruise addicts. Best wishes for good health, wealth and many wonderful cruises in the future.

Pat from Atlanta, GA where, yippee, the sun is shining (can you tell I saw a lot of snow over the Christmas holiday and I'm happy to be home, where the white stuff is just a beautiful, scenic memory?)

9. Nessie

Nessie Guest

Hi, I'm Annette checking in from Sharpsburg Ga. (just down the road from where Kitten hails) I've been a C@ for almost 3 yrs now! :wave

Thanks to John for providing a place for us to meet....All the "behind the scenes" folks that make this place fun to visit. And to all of the posters, that have become so special to me. Thanks for everything! :wave

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :party :party :party

10. I came here almost 3 years ago, been coming everyday sense then. Thanks John for this wonderful place.

Connie, from Chicago burbs.

11. Sidetracker

Sidetracker Guest

It's great to have this board to call home. :jump Loved meeting the Boston @ddicts and look forward to meeting more of you. :wave

Everyone have a safe and wonderful New Year! :party

My name is Ginny, from Western Massachusetts and I am a Cruise @ddict :glow

12. PEB

PEB Guest

Happy New Year!

PEB checking in from Duluth Minnesota!

13. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Thank you John ,for giving us a home to come to and letting us play in your sandbox :thumb and for all you do to make this such a great place to be.
    Happy New Year @ddicts one and all.
    My name is Laurie and I am a cruise @ddict from CT. =bigwave

14. loulou

loulou Guest

Happy New Year
    I lurk more than post..but LOVE The site.
    Thanks Capt for keeping all the @ddicts fed!

loulou from West Michigan

15. taxmanhbr

taxmanhbr Guest

Howard from Monroe, N.Y.

Checking to say have a great new year -- and like the saying goes - "Be careful out there"

16. LindaG

LindaG Guest

Hi, my name is Linda, from central NJ & I'm a cruise addict who's wishing each & every one of my cruise addict family a very happy new year.

17. Taters

Taters Guest

Cheers to John and everyone here at Cruise @ddicts! 2003 was a great year for meeting up with folks from these boards...

John and his mom here in Fairbanks last summer at the Turtle Club, Corky and her husband Denny in Nashville last September, and Maw, Paw and Seawall on our fall Conquest cruise. And as always, Tread and Bread (whom I'd met in 2002), whom I run into at various shopping venues around Fairbanks year 'round!

Taters, Spudly and Tatertot checking in from Fairbanks, Alaska, USA!

18. BobTuck

BobTuck Guest

Happy New Year John! Thanks for making this the BEST site on the internet! I have been posting on this site since last spring and have made it part of my daily routine.
    Happy New Year to all the Cruise @ddicts!

Bob checking in from my vacation spot in Myrtle Beach, but live in Atlanta, Georgia.

19. Happy New Year everyone. Suer from Western New York, Rochester.

20. Lou and Don checking in from The Smokies of East Tennessee....aka Morristown, TN where we would like to see some snow this year please!!!

Definitely a cruise addict....next trip the Radiance from San Diego to Vancouver...in May where we will be celebrating Lou's Birthday on May 15th, Don's Birthday on May 16th, and our anniversary on May 17th....trouble is will be sailing May 2-8... will have to celebrate anyway!!

:couple from :TN