• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A Happy New Years thought & Roll Call

L

Lisa63

Happy New Year from Lisa63, Fred, and son from Massachusetts!

To John and the many others behind the scenes -- thank you for sharing your home with us and keeping it a great place to visit!

D

dreamer

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!
Just dropped in to wish everybody a wonderful 2004 and to thank you all
for your warm welcome and your excellent advise and help.
It paid off....my hubby is now as hooked as much as me.
well done...thank you!!!

all the best in 2004
dreamer
Ontario, Canada
:wave

E

Einstein

Like Reese ..... E & red checking in here from the TarHeel State and wishing the Capt. and ALL @ddicts a Happy New Year and May 2004 be Filled with MORE Cruises for All of US. Bet U NEVER in your wildest dreams 4+ years ago could U of imagined that Cruise @ddicts would turn into this HUH Capt. ??? Thanx for a Gr8 Home filled with MANY Gr8 Friends. Lookin forward to meeting MANY more @ddicts in 2004 and sharing some Laughs & Fun.

E

elliottsmama

Happy New Year from Cindy and Elliott of Sandwich IL...Thanks for helping us get through a tough year :)

I

Island Bound

A Happy and prosperous New Year for all who post and read all the many posts here.
I was here for a while and left for a while and Now I am back for a while. No cruises planned but I always enjoy reading the banter here.
By the way my name is Toby, from Ontario where we have NO snow and I see that the West Coast of Canada has lots more than us...:)...

G

gann

Happy New Year to John and all the @ddicts. What a great board and I start the day by looking at E's picture to get me going. I'am Don from the Land of Lincoln, Springfield, IL

C

Cruzman

Happy New Year from the Deep South! Bayou La Batre, AL (25 miles from Mobile), home of Bubba Gump and some of the world's best seafood, and soon to be homeport to the Carnival Holiday, (Mobile, that is). My name is Joel and I am definitely a cruise addict!

S

Shannon

Happy New Year to everyone at Cruise @ddict. Thanks to John and everyone for a wonderful place.

I'm Shannon from Valley Center, Kansas and I'm a hopeless cruise @ddict!

O

obe1

Hi All,
I hope that everyone has a very happy and safe New Year. I've been on this Board for about 1.5 years, this is the first site I visit after starting my 'puter, yes, I am proud to be a Cruise @ddict!

My name is Rose and I live in Carol Stream, Illinois, the western 'burbs of Chicago. :grin

K

KathyN

Hi my name is Kathy and I live in western Massachusetts in the beautiful Berkshires and I love the board and i wish all a Happy New Year.

B

belgique

Hear, hear and second the motion to all above wishes for a healthy and happy 2004.

Checking in from Northwest lower Michigan, on Lake Michigan in the Petoskey-Harbor Springs area.

Have only been here since spring and have "met" some wonderful, smart, funny, nutty and well-traveled people. John, I appreciate all you do to keep this board interesting and organized.....also appreciate your insight, tips and knowledge.

Happy New Year to all @ddicts!

J

J & J

Happy New Year to all... This is a special place filled with very special people,
thanks for everything

Jone and Jeff from cold northern Iowa

J

jk

Happy New Year! Thanks Captain for all you do! This is jk checking in from Kansas City and yes I too am a cruise addict!

C

Cali

WOW another year has come and gone. There have been so many changes for us this past year. Some good, some bad, some great, some too horrendous to relive but all in all we have survived.

My many thanks and heart felt thanks to all of those who has sent a pray, kind word, or thought to us during the losses we have experienced in 2003.

I have been a frequent lurker and poster on this board for almost 3 years now. WOW how times flies. I have to admit that this board is my daily fix and gets me through many occassions. Thank you everyone.

My name is Cali, my DH is Ronnie and we live in Panama City, Florida.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

maw

Sorry so late had some computer problems. Thanks Capt for giving us a nice sand box. I have been playing here abt 3 years now. Miss some of the old players but making lots of new friends.
Maw and Pa in Missouri Ozarks near Springfield, Mo.

S

Shari2

Happy New Year, Cruise Addicts...the best of everything to you all for 2004 and always!!!

Shari