• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A very good morning!

O

o2cruise

Good morning all! Looks like another hot day here in Penna. not complaining love this weather...just gets us in the mood for next week. Only 8 days to go...hopefully will get the garden done this weekend and have that pool ready for when we get back. Everyone have a great weekend....and for thos leaving on cruise or land trips...have a wonderful time!

B

Beckiep

Morning all. Another warm one here in central CT. Should go up near 90 again today, but rain/thunder w/a cool front coming through this evening/night.
I'm doing last minute little things. Hubby's still sleeping with the two kitties curled around each arm. They're all quite comfy. Hope to leave the house by 8. We'll stop for breakfast and hit the highway hopefully around 9, just after morning rush.
Talk to everyone Sun. night. Have a great weekend!

W

watergirl

Good morning from the Bootheel of Missouri. Another beautiful day for us here...
mid eighties...Didn't think Friday was going to get here...TFIF, Plan on working in the yard this weekend...I've decided I need at least one more flower bed...so off to the garden center after work!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jeanie

C

Cruisinpat

Good morning cruise buddies! Another warm day here in Maryland. Enjoy your day everyone!
Cruisinpat --->who has 23 days 'til the Grand!

T

TAO

Good Morning from MA
Hot here today also, everything is blooming out so beautifully. Weather change coming in tonight and back to seasonal 60-70's coming up. We have had he most beautiful stretch of weather but need some rain. Hard to beleive we were complaining about cold, snow, rain just a short time ago. Now we need it just a tad cooler - NO SNOW - and some rain.
For all going on cruises - have a wonderful one.
For all coming home - welcome back.
And for everyone a great day.

S

Shipstern

TGIF everyone. Great day here in CT Valley. This could be the third day in a row with above 90 degree tepms. Whew!!!! it's

HOT ! HOT! HOT! HOT!

This weekend cooler weather coming. Good for all the yard work that needs to be done.

Smooth sailing to all you cruse@ddicts and hope everyone has calm seas this weekend.

C

Carmaster

Good morning gang, have been absent in posting due to the passing of a wonderful uncle. There was also a little problem with the board I don't know when it was cleared up. I hope to catch up all of whats been going on but first I have to catch up on work. Its going to be another hot one in Jersey today, but I love it, keep it coming. Everybody have a great day and a Grand Bon-Voyage to all who are leaving this weekend. All the best............Gene W.

S

sgrane

Good Morning!!!

Reporting in from sunny central Florida. Clear skies with temps currently around 70. Looks like a wonderful start to the weekend!

Only 22 Days until Voyager!

Have a great day and a great weekend!!!

D

Donna

Good Morning Everyone!

Supposed to be cooler and rain here in Northern Ohio - of course - the weekend is coming. ha ha

Hope everyone has a good one. Baby-sitting the three grand kids this weekend, may not get time to post. ha ha

Take care
dsw

R

rocster

Good morning gang, how odd that it's cooler here in Florida than in the north-east, well, we'll enjoy it while it lasts. Great day all!
Rocster

D

Divetex

Mornin', Y'all

TGIF, and only 7 (long) days until we sail. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

B

Beth & John

Good Morning all from east coastal Florida. Have to agree with you Rocster.....the weather is gorgeous today & cooler than the northeast has been the last few days. I'll take as many cool days as I can get......the hot, humid days of summer are right around the corner.......so I'll be enjoying while I can all these cooler temps of spring!

To all who are cruising this weekend: May you have calm seas, blue skies and the sun shining upon you!

Beth

N

nieciez

Good morning everyone....at home today enjoying a beautiful morning, another warm one in store for VA but suppose to cool down to more seasonable temps this weekend. Hope you have a great weekend everyone. Donna, enjoy those Grandkids!

Denise B)

M

Mermaid

Good Morning Cruisers! And BON VOYAGE to all sailing this weekend! The plans for the big family cruise over Christmas crashed and burned (I knew it would), so NOW I can finally get on with my own plans. Need more addicts next time to sway the vote. 3 in a group of 22 was not enough. They have no idea what they are missing...

P

PEB

Good Morning from Duluth Minnesota! Supposed to be in the 60's today, that is warm weather for Duluth. LOL

L

Lyn

Good morning from southern Ontario. Another perfect day here. Have a great day everyone.
Lyn

K

KathyR

Good morning from SW Ohio. We are getting some much needed rain today, just hope it stops for the weekend. Everyone have a great weekend.

Happy Cruising,
Kathy

L

Lisa

Good morning from a very cold SE Wisconsin - what a difference a days makes - only going to get up to the low 50's where I am today compared to the 80's for the past few days..........and it's cloudy and windy and just not a nice day at all........but I am going shopping today! :D

J

Jan

Good Morning from a chilly Twin Cities of MN. Will all you folks with the HOT weather please send some of it this way.
I am off this weekend so the weather won't be very nice.
Have a great weekend everyone.

E

Emma

Good morning from warm sunny Southern California,I can't wait to get away from all this "sunshine" and up to Alaska!! 86 more days to Radiance. Have a lovely weekend all. :)