Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

A very good morning!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by o2cruise, May 4, 2001.

1. Seawall

Seawall Guest

Morning Everybody!
    A beautiful early summer day and weekend in store for us. If these doggone gnats would just go somewhere......
    Sorry about your uncle, Carmaster, glad to have you back on board,

2. Audrey

Audrey Guest

It looks like a lovily sunny day in Souther Calif. It was very windy yesterday but it looks great today. We are off to San Diego in Am with grandkids for the weekend. And then next Thur off to Denver for a few days. Everyone have a wonderful day.

3. Debbie

Debbie Guest

Good Morning from Houston Texas. Hot and I just paid $1.73 for gas! YUK!

Gene, Sorry to hear about your uncle - my condolences to you and your family...

Hope everyone has calm seas and a wonderful time that is sailing this weekend - 8 days to go till the Elation out of LA....

:) Debbie

4. DougH

DougH Guest

a great morning!!!

It's a great morning. Sun is shining and I fly out after work today for my Alaska cruise. Dosen't get much better than that :)

Doug

5. Terri

Terri Guest

Re: a great morning!!!

Good Morning from Sunny Southern California! It's Friday, and it's payday for me! My girlfriend got good news last night, her hubby finally got a job close to home (she's my carpooler), he'll be moving back home from Tucson (been there over 1 1/2 yrs). They are very excited!

Happy Sails Everyone!

6. maw

maw Guest

Good morning from SW Missouri. I think it is my place to be last most days. Have to do house chores before I can play. Had a good rain last night everything is so green this morning.

Had a surprise last night not sure whether good or not. My brother in law called and asked if his 17 yr old daughter could come stay part of summer. Will be a change for us our daughter is 44.

Bon Voyage to the week end travelers!! Welcome home to returnees. Hang in there to stay at homers our time is coming.

7. KarenO

KarenO Guest

A good very late morning to everyone. Have been too busy packing to get on here very early today. Also had to run into town to get a couple of last minute things.

It's a cool sunny day by the north shore of Lake Superior. Sure hope it warms up some.

8. BSeaBob

BSeaBob Guest

Morning fro Pac NWest. DougH. Your weather shud be good for Sat PM and Sunday for arrival here. but rain is in the works for pm and eve today.

9. DougH

DougH Guest

Thanks for the weather report. Hopefully it will be fine for my guided tour with Heather and then the ferry ride back over on Sunday.

Doug