Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Aft Cabins and balconys on AOS

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Karen, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Karen

Karen Guest

I know you regulars have seen this question a dozen times. But are the balconys really larger on the AFT cabins than they are on the sides of the ship for the Voyager Class ships? Its more money.....

Just curious if its worth the extra charge? And yes on our 1st cruise we used our room and balcony a lot.

Karen

Only cruising for the 2nd time....

2. Ali

Ali Guest

I have pictures in the gallery under AOS Misc. 6/23/02 of the back of the ship showing the balconies. I have never stayed in the aft cabins, always on the sides, midship. Maybe you will be able to tell from the photos.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

I think the aft cabins with those balconies are spectacular!!!!

4. Karen, you can have a look at the aft cabins photos (and judge by yourself) on my webring http://www.rccldesign.com , which includes a website about the Voyager class. From there you can go to the "Dx category cabins" page, on which there is a photo gallery entirely dedicated to the aft cabins;
    Hope this helps!

Romain.

5. Christian

Christian Guest

Hi Karen <><> What is your depart date on Adventure??????

January 12, 2003

6. KarennKeith

KarennKeith Guest

We haven't booked yet but most likely will be april of 2004. Daughter's Graduation present (during her spring break).