Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

aft extended balcony

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by rmarker151, Oct 10, 2009.

1. rmarker151

rmarker151 Active Member

hello all, I am new to this and was looking for some info on aft rooms.i booked my 1st aft extended balcony on the pride any info would be greatly appreciated thanks!

2. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

The room is the same size as any other room. The balcony has extra leg room. The views are great ...

This is from the Carnival Pride ...

[​IMG]

However, it is a cat 11 rear corner wrap-around balcony ...

[​IMG]

This is a rear facing extended balcony, however, it is from the Carnival Glory ...

[​IMG]

3. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

Beautiful photos - especially of the Zaandam. :clap:

4. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

After that Aft view you will be spoiled and won't want any other cabin location. Enjoy!

5. rmarker151

rmarker151 Active Member

thanks for the info...i started with a 8B balcony and was upgraded to the 8I with a $90 OBC!so excited!

6. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

It has an beautiful view
    Cruiser, thanks for sharing the awesome photos

7. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Cruizer - beautiful pics. :)

8. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

This picture will give you an idea of the depth of the balcony. This is cabin 4228 on Pride's sister ship Spirit which is a cat 11 wrap balcony. This shot is from the aft and right next to a extended cabin cat 8I at the back (see the shared divider). The width of these balconies are the same as any cat 8 balcony cabin.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  9. Marcypan

Marcypan Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the Sunset Veranda on Celebrity has also a larger balcony?

10. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

What Celebrity ship are you looking at ??.. It depends ....

11. randy

randy Well-Known Member

Marcypan-
    If it's on an M-class ship, the SV balconies are big enough for a volleyball game. The outside "corner" SVs are particularly swell. Room for a hockey game!
    Aloha,