• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Alright, Alright....Here We Go Again..."Big Cats Invade The ???? "

S

StudMuffin

Alright, now that the Mariner is done, here is homework for all those wanting to do this again next year.

1. Ship (specs also)
2. Sail Date
3. Itinerary

**While you can't post any rates that you might find, please feel free to email me with any good deals you may come across. As you might know, the selection is wide open and will be voted on by all those interested in sailing next year. So, feel free to submit any suggestions that you might have. I heard numerous ships and itinerary's being discussed over the last few days, so feel free to throw anything out there. I'm guessing that most of us will not be ready to book until about January, but it never hurts to have our ducks all lined up.

O

oriolesfan22

Greg and I are in! We'd really like to cruise with everyone again. We were really pleased with this cruise on RCCL so we tend to favor them. But we've also wanted to try Princess or even Celebrity. I'd love to do another cruise longer than 7 days if anyone else is up for that. I'll start looking into options too - probably not until the weekend though. It's never too early to plan!

P

PuzlGeek

Hey all,
I just finished posting to the pre 9/12 sail date thread. I'll try and post on both until everyone finds this new one.

Chat with ya soon,
Doris

C

cruise-girl

Well hello all.....

Glad to see everyone made it home safe and sound.

Sheree, please extend my condolences to Greg, that is so sad.

Doogie are you feeling any better?

Jim, sorry you are under the weather.....well wishes on the way!

Just a quick post. I sure hope everyone starts to post on this thread. I see we are kinda hanging on to the old one.

Chat later.... :wave

C

cruise-girl

Hi everyone, well Doris reported the jerk and I sent him a private email letting him know we will pray for him to lose the anger he holds towards us and anyone else he comes in contact with.

We will make sure Cruise-Girl starts the research right away Dr. Bombay for a new cruise.....Of course we will have to flip a coin to see who goes since neither of us has baby sitters for our babies since mine were so rotten.....Of course since I came home they have been perfect angels, sleeping through the night, no fighting and no chewing...Go figure.

Ken and Jim I hope you are feeling better. Kerry, how are you feeling? Have a wonderful first day tomorrow.

Well, I will check back later.

C

cruise-girl

That last post is from Deck Diva, I have no log in here at work so I am using Dee's (Cruise-Girl)

Y

YoginiCruiser

Cruise-girl? That sounds more like DeckDiva?? And who said you wouldn't have a babysitter for your babies?? Not I. Besides, a year from now I may have forgotten all about the near mauling that occurred! LOL! JUST KIDDING!!

See you soon...to pick up my sue-prize!! ;)

XO Yogini

Y

YoginiCruiser

HOLA COMPADRES!

I got my surprise yesterday from the fab femmes! ;) YAY! A NEW CRISDEE BAG!! woo hoo!! IT'S FABULUSCIOUS!! mmmm chocolate brown suede and satin pink interior! YUMMMY!

I'm actually eating my lunch as I type -- or in between - - a lovely tabouli sandwich with lots of tahini and a cauliflower salad from Tony's Middle Eastern Deli! GOTTA LOVE IT!

BTW...where are we going next year and when?

XO YOGINI

S

StudMuffin

Just a couple of pages to get started...still lots to come...

<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/picturepost/view.php?uid=2499>

<http://www.cruise-addicts.com/picturepost/view.php?uid=2503>

B

baby love Jim

Hey All..
I am still sick but feel some what better today:)
found a cruise that we might be intrested in .... check it out and let me know what you think
Celebrity Cruises
ship..Century
Sept.12. 2005
from Ft. Lauderdale
it is a 10 day cruise and seems like a good price also has 5 sea days in all
bad part,,, no balconys

George.. nice pics.. found out when I got home my digital camra is broke...on..off button broke off.. time for a new one

B

baby love Jim

also there is a 14 day transatlantic RCCL Lagend of the Seas CHEAP CHEAP
it is Oct.22. 2005 with 9 sea days... I checked on Airfair through RCCL and they had a good price on the whole deal.. just a thought

O

oriolesfan22

Hi guys- still fighting the scratchy throat and runny nose here. Also my tan is fading. And I need to paint my nails.

Jim -while I like your itinerary and would like to do a 10 day - I have to have a balcony now. You know, once you go balcony you never go back.

George thanks for posting some pictures already. Greg will try after this weekend. His paramedic students are taking their national exam this weekend so that's all he'll be doing until the weekend is over besides being at the firestation.

I can't wait until this weekend so I can finish my laundry (yes, there is still more) and get the dust bunnies out that accumulated over the time we were on the cruise. How DOES that happen?

Psssssst Jim - don't forget to change Bubba's age in your profile!

Until later....Sheree

C

Chi-TownNancy

:wave everyone!

Had an awesome time on the Mariner with everyone and am closely watching where the group might go next :). I'm sure the Bingo winnings will come in handy LOL!

Nancy

P.S. Posted some pix. They're in the CA pix section, but I don't know how to link to specific page (help?)

Y

YoginiCruiser

Well, can you believe it? We might get hit with Hurricane Jeanne! For real!?! Good lordy and OY VEY!

I'm looking at a cruise in March right now on another RCCL ship - I'm going to run some dates and such by Loretta (Chris' sister) soon. Anyone interested in going in March? It'll be my birthday! I'll be your best friend! Ooops. Not that last part. Heh! Jes' kiddin'!

Okay, so have a great nite and a safe weekend!

We'll be "hunkering down" again, apparently. Blechhk!

Yogini

T

Tired2000

Hey All!!!! I found you here on this thread if it is okay! I hope all is well with everyone! I hope we can all cruise together again sometime! I am thinking of the Mariner in Oct, '05! Anyone else?

D

DeckDiva

Good Morning everyone,

Glad to see we are all posting here on our new thread......

I hope everyone is doing well and getting back into the groove of things..

Have a great day...

Cris and Julie