Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Alright, Alright....Here We Go Again..."Big Cats Invade The ???? "

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by StudMuffin, Sep 19, 2004.

1. kristikae

kristikae Guest

Ok..here it is...the page turner!

Sorry kitties!

2. oriolesfan22

oriolesfan22 Guest

George - is the deadline still tomorrow (11/1) if we want to book with the group?

Hi to everyone - just checking in really quickly since I've got a couple of things to do here since we just got home a few minutes ago. Glad the handbag business is booming - hope you guys have a great show. That's next weekend, right?

Ok - well, off to do laundry. Did my part this weekend in keeping retail sales up in OH - as if any of you had any doubt!

Sheree

3. Hi All.

Kristi..
    Ok I stole a page from you I guess it is only fair you steal on of ours.. look out next time :)

Sheree..
    I talked to George friday I think and the deadline has been extended.. the TA was on vacation .. from what I understand RCCL has extended the low down payment.. not sure how long . but we want to book too :) and I know George is working on it as always:)

Have a good week all

4. Hello All,

I hope that you all are doing well.

I have recovered from my trip to UK and France and now back in to the swing of things. I check out this board about once a week just to see what every one is up to.

Jim good luck on the job.

Fab 5 ,I still am planning a trip in to see your shop. I have just been traveling and dog sitting and trying to get things ready for our house. We have been put on a 4 week wait for shingels. We spent the weekend furniture shopping. It is crazy at the prices of furniture these days. We did manage to buy quite a bit though. Now we just need a house to put it in.

Ken glad you are posting again. S0unds like everyone was really getting worried about you. Tell Kerry I did not get the Marc Jacobs in the mail yet. I swear it will happen this week though. I hope that she is enjoying that new job.

Dan we have not finalized our plans for Nappa Valley yet. Tom is still working on it. Looks like maybe May for my birthday (from the other board) .

George, tell Anne and Arrielle that Tom and I said hello. Don't forget that open invitation to bring them to Orlando to go to the theme parks any time after the end of Dec. (hopefully house will be ready by then). Arielle is such a little cutie and she just won us over so easily (just like she has everyone else).

I think I covered everyone. If I forgot any one I apologize, I have shopped all day today and my brain is mush.

Speaking of shopping....... that reminded me I forgot to say hi to Sheree and Greg. Hi! I can not bare the though of Jerry Springer running for any political office. I hate his show! But then that is just one persons opinion. I too am tired of the eye pollition from all these signs for all the canidates. I am also one of those people that talk back to the commercials just like Jim. I hope that your weekend went well.
    Have you two decided about the Oct 2005 cruise yet.? Barb and I really want you to go Sheree. The more the merrier.

Ok that is it goodnight all, hope you all have a great week and don't forget to vote.

Regina

5. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

Hey y'all,

Just thought I would check in real quick before I take Arrielle to school.

Dookie, I knew you were lurking out there. Did you actually think I would sink low enough and just start signing you up for everything on the internet....don't answer that! Glad to see you and Kerri are ok. We are about to get the next group cruise set up, we sure would like to have you both along again. If you haven't lined anything up yet, why don't you put the $25.00 deposit down as a backup just in case you don't get the Europe thing going; it is refundable.

As far as the deposit goes, it has been extended until 11/15/04. When I get back from dropping Arrielle off, I will send you all the details. I'm going to set up the group today with her and then all deposits can be made under "Cruise Addicts Big Cats". I'll check back in a little bit.

6. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

Hey y'all,

Here is the info for anyone who wants to get in on the low deposits for the Miracle cruise. The initial deposit must be mailed in by check because Lori batches them all together and sends out an agency check for the whole group. For those of you (me) who are booking triples and quads, this does not apply to you, you still can call in a credit card for the regular $250.00 per person deposit. I had a few reservations about sending a check, but after conversing with others, including John from right here, Lori appears to have a flawless reputation and that is what we are looking for after everything that happened the last go around.

The following is the mailing instructions for your deposits....If everyone is ok with this, I will get the ball rolling and call in my deposit today. When sending in your deposits, make sure that you reference "Cruise Addicts/Big Cats".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi George

For those wanting to take advantage of the $25 pp low deposit, please have
    them mail a check to:

Skyscraper Tours, Inc
    2954 N Williamsburg Lane
    Fayetteville, AR 72703

I will need these deposits in house by 11/15/04.

Thanks so much
    Lori Cunningham <--- cruising on the Zaandam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

Just a quick note, I have a call into Lori about the 9/11/05 Miracle sailing, it is a past guest cruise and looks to be $80.00 per person cheaper. I don't know if we, as a group, qualify for the same rate. If we don't, the group rate still works out to be a better deal with all the ammenities. Let me know if anyone has a problem with this sailing date, also find out your Carnival past cruiser #'s. You can find them in either the Currents magazine or from Carnival themselves. If we can get the better rates along with the group ammenities, it might be worth our while to switch to the 9/11/05 sailing.

Let me know what you all think so that I can get this set up?

8. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

Just a quick note, check your email, I sent everyone an email, but I'm unsure if they went through or not. If you didn't gat anything, please respond to this email...

azramsfan1@cox.net

9. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

Got an email from Lori a little while ago, we wouldn't qualify as a group for the 9/11/04 sailing. She stated that the rate would actually be higher too.. I'm going to set up the group booking for the 9/18/04 sailing.

10. oriolesfan22

oriolesfan22 Guest

Hi everyone - George your e-mail was received and I am glad the deadline was extended another 2 weeks. That gives us a little more time to make up our minds!

I hope everyone gets out and votes tomorrow. I can't wait for the commercials to end......Sheree

11. StudMuffin

StudMuffin Guest

Hey y'all,

Well, we are officially booked on the 9/18/04 Miracle sailing...or otherwise known as "Big Cats Invade the Miracle".

For those of you wanting to take advantage of the $25.00 deposit, follow these steps...

1. Call Lori at 1-888-278-9648 and let her know that you are sending out your deposit for the cruise. Don't forget to make reference to the "Cruise Addicts Big Cats Cruise". She will put you in the computer and as soon as she gets the deposit she will send you a confirmation #. Keep in mind you will not be able to view your booking on the Carnival web-site until the full deposit has been made.

2. Send your deposit to this address (make the check out to Skyscraper Tours and reference our group).

Skyscraper Tours, Inc
    2954 N Williamsburg Lane
    Fayetteville, AR 72703

Also, we need a title for our group page and link on these boards, let me here some ideas that we can vote on. I would like to have our page up and going this week.

12. John

John Guest

13. Hi all,
    Well I sent my check to Lori so I am now booked on the Miracle!!!!
    the Page John made is real nice have a look... and if Yogini helps us move could someone else please drive the truck!!!!